Expensive day at the LHS.
Traxxas Resonator pipe for the Revo $45.00
Airtronics M11 $229.00
Spektrum for the M11 $140.00
Losi LST2 $600.00

Having fun with R/C $Priceless.
what happened?
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
Nothing really happened, just went on a spending spree.
o sry, i read that as the racetrack so i thought that stuff was stolen or broken. Congrats on spending all your money lol
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
dude thats over $1000. your crazy! but aren't we all? haha j/k.

at least you got a lot of cool stuff tonight.
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
thats awesome i wish i had that kinda money to get a spektrum system
wow....first one here with an lst2 i think....ya its been an expensive day for me exctp in a different field. and our prospectives of different are welll different. i broke a chassis, front bulk, and front chassis brace on mymini-t all on one jump. that i do have on video that im working on a video and then later i broke a shock. so...its gonna be expensive for me... but get some pics of all that! you really went all out!
Blown5.0 Wrote:Losi LST2 $600.00

Cool
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
Sounds like a fun day for you Scott... I haven't heard much about the LST2, but I really liked the LST when I had it. Hopefully they fixed some of the problems that the first one had. IFthe LST2 suspension arms break fairly easily (one of the bad points of the original), do yourself a favor and get RPM arms. Also, from experience, the LST Slipper is VERY effective. Whatever the book says is the recommended setting, trust that. Unlike the Max and Savage slippers, the LST slipper is functional. I broke 2 outdrive shafts before I realized what the probelm was. Another thing that would be worth upgrading, is the Steering servo savers. The LST ones are a little sloppy around center. Get the MGT servo savers. They are actually a little stronger than the Kimbrough Black saver.
Scott, you forgot to deduct the $10 you made yesterday!
Chris, I knew the original LST had issues and that kept me from buying it. I remember your truck and I think Eracers LST were always breaking, not to mention all of the other posts on RCU. It would appear as if Losi listened to the complaints from customers and hopefully fixed the original problems. The LST2 has a pretty good list of upgrades from the original, and so far the reports have been good. Here's a list of the goodies that seperate it from the original.

Potent new Mach 427 engine
Newly-designed driveshafts and axles for added strength
Revised suspension arms, hubs, carriers and spindles
20mm anodized aluminum wheel hexes
Mega shocks with threaded anodized bodies and adjuster nuts
Losi Spin-Start Electric Starting System
Exclusive Multi-speed transmission w/reverse and slipper clutch
Sealed 2-speed spur gears
Steel-geared vicous differentials
Bulletproof aluminum F/R differential cases
420-series dish wheels
Low-profile ATX racing tires
Aluminum clutch shoes
High-capacity fuel tank
Dual-disk brakes
Pro-tune linkage set
1100MAH Ni-MH receiver battery pack and 110V charger
Premium JR XS3 Synthesized radio
Dual metal-geared Z590 steering servos
LOL @ Dave.
Sounds like they did a good job of fixing some of the problems... I can't wait to see that in action.

Sounds like the Rim/tire upgrades are going to be limited to Losi parts for a while. With so many different Wheel/Tire combos out there, why did they go to 20mm? IMO, they should have stuck to the 14mm, or went 23mm.

Does it still have the Hi/Low ratio trans, or just forward/reverse? You can increase the performance a LOT by pulling the reverse and Low gear.

Overall, I think you will like the truck. Keep an eye on lstcentral.com for some tips and upgrades. There's a few guys there that can offer some real good help if needed with the LST.
It still has the hi/low ratio trans which I will leave for now. If I decide to try my hand at racing I will probably stick with the Revo for now, but that may change after I drive this truck.