Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LHR January 15th, 2006
I know most everyone is going to the trophy race on the 14th which I'm not planning on attending. I was curious who I may see bright and early Sunday morning.
nope i got paintin to do lol
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
not me... should be a nice slow day im bettin!
I'll be watching the bears game!
I'll be AT the Bears game.... :joy: :joy: :joy:

Duncan won a Rafle at the Diabetes camp he went to in the summer, and won 2 tickets courtesy of Lovie Smith...
After saturday.....it will be a slow day at the track...

I'll be chillin at the crib all day.
Might have to give it a whirl...if all the hot trucks will be in front of the TV's. The pit room has a TV right?
thenewguy821 Wrote:I'll be AT the Bears game.... :joy: :joy: :joy:

Duncan won a Rafle at the Diabetes camp he went to in the summer, and won 2 tickets courtesy of Lovie Smith...

Paint CHITOWN RC on your chest and take off your shirt at the game. I'll bet you get on TV !
well if like noone is going becaues the game im gonna go and get in some track time..
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
BottledBeast Wrote:well if like noone is going becaues the game im gonna go and get in some track time..

That's exactly what I'm thinking! Plus my DX3 arrived today..... "No more frequencies, no more frequencies, hey hey hey goodbye!"
Quote:Paint CHITOWN RC on your chest and take off your shirt at the game. I'll bet you get on TV !

Not with my body... LOL

I'll wear my Chitown R/C Shirt though....
Come on!!! You got the perfect body for it LOTS OF ROOM!! j/k
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
HEll, I could paint "Chitownrc.com: Chicago's Premier R/C Forum" and have some space left over... lol
im plannig on it now that it sounds like it wont be too hectic of a day for my first race. ill be running a revo with a stock engine but lots of uprgrades/mods
My diff cases were re-scheduled again back to the 13th. That'll give me all day saturday to figure out how to shim them, and tune it up. I might skip the 25 fee of getting in saturday along with the good competition and see if someone can take me sunday for some racing. I will let you know what I do.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
As long as my family doesnt throw a monkey wrench in my plans. I should be there on Sunday with my son.
I didnt think they would still run the club race on Sunday after the trophy race. But if they are, Ill be there. I have to work Saterday till 4:30 and cant make that race. Sunday will work out just fine...See you all there...

Didnt someone need some Traxxas crystals? 3 sets 5 bucks

MBX5T - O.S.
MBX5R - Novarossi
Nomadio
Maybe Bernie will read this or should someone send him a PM either here or the LHR board?
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
??????
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Racing on sunday
Wow that was fast. LOL

Thanks Bernie. I really hope I can get running and make it out.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Problem solved im there...save me a seat this time Bern :wavey:

MBX5T - O.S.
MBX5R - Novarossi
Nomadio
I'm thinking about Sunday also.
Depending on how Saturday goes... and if there is a TV for the Bears game... will decide if I am there on Sunday or not. GO BEARS!!
Since I'm from Indiana all us hoosiers are pissed at the Bears this year Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2006 Fall Classic Nitro Championships UE-Maxx 253 32,353 11-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  thurs the 15th destroy_my_revo_15 28 4,611 06-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Tex
  LHR January 8th, 2006 RCDad 118 20,282 01-11-2006, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Tex
  January 2nd. Open Practice at LH 12pm-8pm! Mr. Tune 187 27,683 01-06-2006, 12:02 AM
Last Post: rocco79