Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(RC) Real Street Drags Sat. Oct.23rd
Ok guys this is the last "Real Street Drags" Gino will be hosting this year. He said people will start showing up around 12pm, and racing starts at 2pm (I'll prolly show up around 1pm)

I was planning on going to Seneca this day to check out a new track there, but I think I'll have more fun attending this event. I still may be able to make it out to Seneca from like 10-12pm. Then I'll go strait to the Drags and be there by 1pm.

The parking lot where the racing will be held is located on the corner of 159th and Torrence. not sure of what town that is. Squid said it's right next to White Castle.

Anyone interested? I'm going regardless.
you gonna race tex or just watch? Is it just cars or anyone that wants to race can in different classes.
I'm gunna race.

It's anything RC w/wheels and separate classes. so BB against BB and SB against SB. I'm glad I ain't in your class. I'd get so smoked.
Sounds good to me, count me in...
definately like to hit it. you think they would classify me as BB even though its considered a mid-block with SB chassis.
Yeah, because Big Block is anything .21 and above....
Screw Seneca!!! I'm going drag racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

TRC
Yeah a .21 is a .21, it doesn't matter if it's "midblock".

Basically you put a 454 chevy in a WRX.

When people say "Big Block class" it's by what motor you have not what chassis you have.
I won't be able to make it Sad. I've got a paintball thing going on Smile.
No cheating Josh... lol J/K
Has anyone been to the drags before? If so how many feet do they run?
ive been to his first one since this is all by my house and they run a 200 foot race. They have a tree to start you off (starts red the drops to yellow lights then green and goooo) and the first one down there wins du'h. Its all pretty well organized and really fun. Definatly lean these engines out to the maxx for this.
<as finger reaches toward HSN>
/\......werd. Smile
[as the bright shirt starts to bling and you see my cars go zing]
dude, just shut up now before you make yourself look more like a jackass

.........kidding (kinda)
To late! lol
EASY guys.
sounds fun...but it being my b-day i dont know if any thing is planed...(probly not) but ill try to make it.
Ofna 9.5.. RB Concepts WS7 II -For Sale
Ofna 9.5 Roller - For Sale
Savage...ALL ALUM, bran new Mach427 -For Sale
message me, im, or email if intersted open to just about all offers.
Quote:[as the bright shirt starts to bling and you see my cars go zing]

LMAO DORK !!!!!!!!!!!

:p :p Smile
It's all in fun Josh, Mich knows that.
hmm... I think I'll have to go. the .28 in the landmax with the sliding clutch and big tooth clutchbell would make a good fast drag car. mabey I'l have to test it this weekend. Mark out 200ft and see what the landmax does.
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
everybody knows im the young immature one here and i no that so i know everyone is messing around. Thats what the smiley faces are for also. To show sarcasm and joking around. And i got some big plans for the drag in small block. Revo is gonna fly like never before.
I don't think rockets are allowed mich... lol
I know your all just kidding. Hey mich, I will have a slightly used Wasp .21 up for that REVO if you want it. But watch out, it'll throw you in the big dog class for drag racing. Dam that means I will have to run against Six. Wow I better re-think this whole thing. Wink