Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Body
I painted up a new body that I am most likely only going to be using for racing or until it gets old and I want a new one. Look for it out at the track and say hi. I also have a white wing with some Traxxas and Proline and other stickers on there. As of right now I am going on the 14th to race, but I am waiting on a part that is supposed to arrive on the 13th.

It's not the best, but it's good enough for me. Some of the paint bleed through the tape .

[Image: cp1.jpg]

I haven't been driving for about 3 months because I was upgrading stuff to get ready for the new track. I would post pics of my truck, but it's not put together.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Looks nice, I doubt I'll remember though Smile
I like the body, good luck getting the truck ready for the 14th.
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
looks good
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Thanks
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
nice
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
It looks better in that picture than in real life. It actually is pretty bad LOL.

Look for that body at the track for your diff.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
let me geuss, blue painters tape? you have to use a paperclip or something on the edges to make sure there down. other then that it looks good. i like the yellow and black
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
nobody will see the runs when its zoomin round the track
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Gotta like yellow and black...just needs a Super Bee decal on the rear quarter panel....should be very visible on the track. What is the logo on the roof?
DC Shoes, yeah i dont think ill miss the body lol, i like the yellow and black i was going to get a yellow and black, now ill have to do something else. lol
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
I need that decal, for obvious reasons.
Firesprink, it was just regular masking tape. I didn't cover the body enough in tape and forgot how much overspray there was with the cans, but the part where the plaint bleed through was mostly in curves where I will need to use a paperclip or something next time. Actually next time, I think I might talk to Mike.

Dave, I'll check and see if I have any others laying around the house.

Yellow is my favorite color.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Yeah DC initials!
(Danny Chaimovitz)
Well I looked around my room and checked with my brother and we don't have any. DC only gives one sticker like that one with there shoes unlike some other companies. If I get another pair, I will keep the sticker and give it to you.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
UE-Maxx Wrote:Well I looked around my room and checked with my brother and we don't have any. DC only gives one sticker like that one with there shoes unlike some other companies. If I get another pair, I will keep the sticker and give it to you.
sweeeet...That show Meet the Bakers...everyday that guy is wearing a DC hat or shirt. I gotta get me some o dat gear...
I think it's Barkers. That's the drummer from Blink 182 and he also is probably wearing Famous.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Yeah Barker....he's married to a Playboy model, right?
I don't know, but I wouldn't doubt if she was Big Grin
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Hahaha just go to the shoe store and steal....I mean....'borrow'....The sticker from another DC shoe box!!!lol...Nice body UE.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
They keep the boxes in the back. I remember doing that when I was a little kid with shoes in like Khols and stuff LOL.

Rob gave me the idea of taking a picture of the body and my shoes and sending the photo to them asking for some more stickers. I just took the picture and am uploading it right now.

Here's the picture.
[Image: dcbody.jpg]
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
sweet i should do that too i have a stock revo bod that is trashed and it has the same sticker on it and it is perfectly fine! nice body by the way
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:some o dat gear...

:bustingup
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
Can't make it out to the race on the 14th so don't bother looking for that body anymore. My package ETA is pushed back to the 16th.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
RobH Wrote::bustingup

wasso funny yo? I can hang wit yoose punks. I got mad skilz, word.

Peace out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New SCT body Gene 12 9,707 10-27-2018, 12:49 AM
Last Post: BJoe
  New IGT2 Mclaren F1 body. Thirdgen89GTA 1 2,109 12-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Last Post: stratcat
  my new slash body firesprink281 16 4,314 11-01-2008, 12:23 AM
Last Post: rocco79
  Aluminum Body Rocket Car BJoe 1 1,516 03-01-2008, 12:21 AM
Last Post: rusty savage
  Douche Body Spray! Hoobajoob 3 1,788 03-20-2007, 09:05 AM