Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Read This!!!
PLEASE READ THIS!!!
There will be NO MORE bashing LHR on this forum anymore. The Leaders of ChitownRC and LHR is a tight group of guys. When you bash LHR, you are bashing ChitownRC in a sense. We will not be bashed on our own board! PERIOD! I don't care what your opinion is.... To resolve any issues about the track PLEASE talk to Bernie in person at the TRACK. If your to scared to tell him what you think in person, it shouldn't be said anyway. Any post that is bashing ChitownRC or LHR will be deleted immediately and if the nonsense keeps up that user will be banned. If you don't like this new rule there are plenty of other forums out there (keep in mind they won't allow you to bash them on their own forum either) - This will be stickied for awhile until this gets under control.
If you would like to talk to me directly about this my PM box is empty, I look forward to hearing from you.
-Gabe
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Didn't notice this one yet. I said it sounds good in the other forum.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Excellent Gabe!!!!!!!!!! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Props gabe. I think any of the small problems were quickly resolved and Bernie and crew are easy to talk to if you have any concerns. Now onto more positive talk...
ygpm tex
Kanai K3
Kanai K2
LSP-R project
wait im kinda confused here (im a little slow) no more talking bad about the track? just trying to make sure i understand whats going on here..thanx
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
Thats the gist.
ok good just wanted to make sure i understood this...thats fine by me...we dont need that on here anyways..
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
cool! Glad you feel that way too!
thanx...its just a bunch of drama we dont need on here..
+++++1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please read: Help find who robbed RRP Hobby! team3six 3 2,478 04-07-2009, 08:09 AM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4