Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iHobbyExpo - Oct. 14-17
Anybody heading over to the expo that weekend? I haven't decided which day I'm going (sat or sun) but I'll be going for sure.

Anybody making plans to go?
We were talking about going Sat.16th Smile
Saturday the 16th has been the plan. Hopefully you can join us Mr.Tune.
where is this expo at????
The expo is at the Donald E Stevens Expo Center, previously known as the O'Hare Expo Center. Click here for info.
Saturday sounds like a plan to me. How about time? When are you all planning on be there?
I'm sure we'll all be heading out close to the 10:00 opening time. It's better to be there early, so you have time to see everything, but I don't think anyone set a specific time yet.
I'm with you Newguy, the earlier the better. Mid day would probably be nuts as far as the crowd goes.
I can go at 10am. We meeting there? we should all meet at the front entrance of the EXPO center around 10am. maybe 11am if 10 is too early for people. They could also just look for my BRIGHT ORANGE SHIRT I'll be wearing. Smile
Just keep rubbin in that orange shirt why don't ya Wink

I will try to hit it also if I can. Maybe with the boys or without. They may just get a little crazy with all that stuff there.
10 am works for me.
I am going on Sunday , prolly leave here at 11am and stay till closing , you can get pretty good deals if youi wait til closing , they would rather sell the stuff than load it back on their trucks andf unload it again
If its too loud your too old

If you cant be an athlete , be an athletic supporter .
Mr. Tune Wrote:Anybody heading over to the expo that weekend? I haven't decided which day I'm going (sat or sun) but I'll be going for sure.

Anybody making plans to go?

John, we already decided on Saturday before. I already took the day off work. Come on man!
Mr. Tune Wrote:Deruinked psosting is fun guys! Please don't follow me exwsample, I'm a bda influende.
:joy:
Sat 10am.. sounds like a plan to me. I'll be there!
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
So are we just going to all meet at the front door? certain place in there or what?
best bet is to meet at the entrance to the hobby show.
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
I'll be wearing a huge afro wig
Mr. Tune Wrote:Deruinked psosting is fun guys! Please don't follow me exwsample, I'm a bda influende.
:joy:
I'll try to hit that if nothing else is happening at that time (ie..new baby)
Tex - Are you riding with anybody? If not, wanna go together? I'll even drive. Big Grin

TRC
yeah, that's cool. I was going to meet Chi at his house around 9:30am and we were all going to pile in the Tahoe (whoever came to meet).

whatever works best though, we meet at Chi's or we drive separate, it don't matter. We should prolly figure it out as Saturday will creep up.
If you already have plans, no problem. Big Grin
I should have contacted you sooner but with
my schedule the way it is, I can't make plans
too far out.

I'm probably gonna just drive myself unless
somebody in the Joliet/Plainfield/Minooka
area needs a lift.

TRC
how about you come to my house at 8:45am, we go to Chi's in your Van, then we all pile in the tahoe and go to the show?
Tex Wrote:how about you come to my house at 8:45am, we go to Chi's in your Van, then we all pile in the tahoe and go to the show?

That sounds like an offer I can't refuse. Let's do it.
Where (approx) does Chi live?
cool. Chi lives at Foster and Austin (approx) in the city. He said he's 10 mins from the show.
Tex - That's cool. I just looked up his location and it is very
close to the expo. I will see you at 8:45.

Is everyone wearing their orange shirts?

TRC