Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted! Motor for Revo...
I am looking for a motor for my Revo. I may have one lined up although I am not sure... thus I am starting this.

I guess one of my main choices would be the OS .18 TM either modded or not. If you have something else that will work feel free to let me know. What do you ahve and what do you want for it???
BUAhahahaaha I figured out who you were getting the motor from and bought it! Should be here next Mondayish...hahahaha!

naa......Just messing...If you don't go with that one LMK and I might lol...Need more power!!!
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
LMAO... Yeah... I am working on that one but am keeping my eye open in case that falls through. If it does I will let you know. (And you don't need more power. You had trouble with the 2.5 hehe... j/k)
Freeride... You dont need it.... Trust me more engine will only make it harder for you at the track!!!!! Yo may have a revo but an overpowered revo in the hands of someone who admits he has no experince racing may not be the best thing... Just my .02

Take it for just that.
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I know what you are saing... I am definitely lacking a bit though. Right now my motor is not running right as the carb is shot. I am not getting the most out of the stock motor. It is a dog down the line and has no pop out of the corners or off of the jumps. I am in need of a new motor. If need be I can always set it up so I am not at the full throttle capabilities of the motor...
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:I know what you are saing... I am definitely lacking a bit though. Right now my motor is not running right as the carb is shot. I am not getting the most out of the stock motor. It is a dog down the line and has no pop out of the corners or off of the jumps. I am in need of a new motor. If need be I can always set it up so I am not at the full throttle capabilities of the motor...

Ohhh i didnt know that yours was shot.... You could just trade it in with traxxas and get another 2.5r Thats what alots guys on the grid are doing... The os tm lost some steam from what ive read. I know there are fixes for its flaws which give you access to it copious power, but may will be running the stock engine next year
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Yeah... I have a nasty idle thanks to the carb. I would think about trading it in but it isn't even worth it when you can get a new one on the bay for about $40. The TM I am looking into right now is modded so...
Allright... The TM that I was looking to get is not going to work. So... I am now REALLY looking for a motor. (Or else I think I may have to buy new) let me know, even if you just know somebody who might. I will look into anything. Thanks again.
You using starter box for your Revo or Pullstart ?
I might have a motor laying around. 2.5R with about 2 gallons on it or a Tm with almost 3.
Both are non-ps.

I have to check when I get home from work tho.....
I can't use a starter box. I have the HCR skid and got it before I realized you couldnt use a starer box. I am going to do a custom one though. right now PS or EZ start...
YGPM sb46...
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
I got what you need...RB modded Picco .26 max... pm me if you're interested.

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slash roller, phoenix roller, xl-5, brushless motor and more cubsfan7658 0 3,686 09-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Last Post: cubsfan7658
  Wanted: EMAXX chicagokenji 0 1,753 12-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Last Post: chicagokenji
  Slash or Crawler wanted TexMexSu 3 2,507 12-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Last Post: TexMexSu
  .28rr axial motor w/ ofna 086 pipe PMHOURS 2 1,860 02-25-2010, 11:27 PM
Last Post: PMHOURS
  Wanted bargen 2.4g radio reciver spazzzattak 1 1,759 02-25-2010, 01:33 PM
Last Post: firesprink281
  Wanted trade/buy 3.3 tmaxx tranny spazzzattak 0 1,635 02-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Last Post: spazzzattak
  I need a mini revo servo part 2080 spazzzattak 4 2,509 01-24-2010, 03:37 AM