Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB: any rc, what do u have? (CANCEL)
Like it says I am looking for any type of RC, on road, off, electric, nitro anything, let me know what you have. Also looking to pick one up fairly cheap. Smile
Try hitting up Destroy-my-revo. I know he just picked up an RC10GT that I'm not sure if he will be selling.
He wants 150 for it. He got it for 60
Try to get it from him RTR for that price. He got it without electronics I think. If he has something laying around try to work with him on that. The GT is a good RC to get started with.
thanks i might try that
Or I have an RS4 3 18ss that has new in package piston, sleeve, con rod, and alot of accessories. LMK if you want pics..

Oh yeah we ran the rc10gt and it worked great...Lots of compression.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
What would be a good price no electronics? I can get the electonics from Traxxas26
GT's are fun. If they are FT with lunsfort pins and RPM arms they are indestructable. I never broke mine... the OS .18 just tore through wheels. It was awesome. And I wish I could have bashed with you guys some more but I had to split... Maybe if you learn to drive we can have a Team Tripl Threat and Team Up Yours alliance. LMAO
Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:What would be a good price no electronics? I can get the electonics from Traxxas26

Do you know them too?? Like in person??
yeah, we know each other in person, weve been friends for a while now.
I have a Cen Fun Factor MT2 I'll let go cheap. $60 RTR. It runs good, I got it in a trade, and don't run it. It's a 4wd small block flat chassis truck.
I got a sweet K3 roller totally decked out in KHZ parts, 400$ I will be puting it in the for sale thread so let me know
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Czech, racin ranger is a good friend of mine, i dont think that he wants to put 400$ into his first rc, i got another one into the disease, along with half of my dads side of the family and my dad. New guy he may take u up on that deal can u post some pics of the truck up, he will most likely be on tomorrow morning.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
New guy are you going to be at leisure hours track?

and could i get some pics of the truck
I started a thread for the K3 tell him to take a look at it its a sweet ride.

ok, ill tell him.

I'll post up pics in a bit....
ok, ranger is over at my house, he says sounds good

[Image: P1010023.JPG]

Gotta resize the other pics... More to come.
traxxas u go to Leisure? I should be up there tomorrow around 3 or so, tell him Ill bring it with if he wants to buy it.

Nice truck but all i can say is air compressor LOL Wink

[Image: P1010024.JPG]

[Image: P1010025.JPG]

I have no idea how much fuel is through the engine, since I got it used on a trade. I have started and run it, and it does run good. It's not the best or fastest truck around, but it will definately work as a good start into R/C.
Quote:Nice truck but all i can say is air compressor LOL

I know... I got it in a trade a while back, and haven't really gotten around to gining it a full cleaning.

But for a starter vehicle, at a LOW price, you can't complain... lol Smile
No, thanks Czech, thats a little too much for my first vehicle.

Jeez that truck is dirty. Do u go to leisure hours track? I might be going tomorrow with Traxxas26 if not is the 60$ shipped? How many gallons are on the motor, and are the parts easy to find for it, or do you have to hunt around a little bit? :joy:
Not sure about how much runtime it has seen. I've only run two tanks through it. I did get it used, so I have no idea how much it had been run before. As for parts, again, I have no idea. Since I haven't really run it, I haven't had a reason to look for parts.

I get to the track occasionally, but tomorrow, I definately can't make it out. I could try to come out Friday evening or saturday afternoon if you are interested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTB-RC18 B or T Roller (CANCEL) UE-Maxx 1 853 02-20-2007, 11:34 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  WTB Airtronics 94358-94359 servo (CANCEL) StangRey 2 1,203 02-16-2007, 09:29 AM
Last Post: StangRey
  WTB tamiya clod buster roller or axles (CANCEL) Chuck Norris 6 2,718 01-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Chuck Norris
  Losi AD2 Gas Truck (CANCEL) Tex 4 1,497 01-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Tex
  Panther Kimodo 2's and wabash wheels ( un glued ) (CANCEL) pwnzor 6 1,400 01-06-2007, 12:52 AM
Last Post: pwnzor
  Wanted servos (CANCEL) Chuck Norris 6 1,423 12-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Chuck Norris
  kyosho st-r...like new (CANCEL) chickenfarmer3 32 3,715 11-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  WTB Low End Pipe (CANCEL) UE-Maxx 5 1,285 10-14-2006, 04:34 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  Spek RX WTB (CANCEL) Ponch 9 1,406 10-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Ponch
  FS: Thayer Chandler Vega 2000 Airbrush (CANCEL) DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 3 1,720 09-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4