Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
red alert 10%
hey guys I have 3 quarts of red alert 10% up for sale. possibly trade

anyways im thinking like $20 - $22

thanks, kevin
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
someone must use this type of fuel. if your interested PM me with a price.

thanks, kevin
[/SIZE]
Everybody here uses a minimum of 20% Nitro, some as high as 30-40%.
30 minimum for me Smile
how old is it?
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
I think about a year
[/SIZE]
How was it stored then... that can be a while for fuel, especially if stored improperly.

As for fuel... my minimum was 20%... now 30%. Hehe... On the next maxys order (I think it was snakebite I was talking too?? can't remember) I was planning on going in on a case of 40%. Hehehe... :racing:
Mich is the Maxy's order guy. at least last time for 30%.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Yeah... it is easiest when there are a few guys ordering it at once. I don't have the nee for 4 gallons at a time so I was going to take 2 and I think it was snakebite that was going to take the other 2. I think he was talking about having some custom mixed too... oh well. I'll trust him till I blow my motor. lol
It was me. I think Firesprink and I are going to be ordering some Maxy's sometime soon. If we do, you are more than welcome to split in the cost. We'll probably do 35%, since I don't want to drop much lower than I have been running. So far, I have been very happy with the White Lightning, I just don't know how much longer I will be easily able to get the 40%....
Gotcha... don't quite understand the reasoning behind dropping to 35% but that is cool with me. I can always bump up from 30% as that is what I will probably start with in my new motor...
sorry to highjack the thread, but i've got a brand new jug of trinity 20% i'm looking to dump. I bought it last month and have stored it in the garage on the shelf.

20 bux and i'll bring it to LH.
Kanai K3
Kanai K2
LSP-R project
bigjs Wrote:sorry to highjack the thread, but i've got a brand new jug of trinity 20% i'm looking to dump. I bought it last month and have stored it in the garage on the shelf.

20 bux and i'll bring it to LH.

no problem man.

I knew it wouldnt sell, but figured I would try.

haha lol (I probably shouldnt have just said that :ugh: oh well)
[/SIZE]
racin ranger might take 1
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
why are u guys running like 35-40% nitro and in what engines? just curious
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
I first got the White Lightning 40% "Just to see..." I was running a Picco .21 comp in my Mugen Buggy and Mach .26 in the LST. I figured "If I blow the engine, it's an excuse to upgrade". I was VERY pleased with the added performance and the ease of tuning, and have run the WL 40% since. I put about 4 gallons through the Mach .26 and about 2 gallons through the Picco before I installed the Sirio .21 into the Buggy. When I sold the LST, it still had TONS of power and very strong compression. The Sirio had about 3-4 gallons when I sold it, and the pinch was still so tight, you could barely turn the engine over by hand. I've also run 40% in a Stock TC3, stock Savage, Orion Wasp .26 Savage and am currently running it in a TRX 2.5 in my Revo.
Traxxas26 Wrote:racin ranger might take 1

I already asked him and he said no thanks
[/SIZE]
could i mix the red alert 10% with trinnity monster hp 20%?
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
a couple of guys have said that you could do that:

Tex Wrote:yep you can mix fuels no problem, just retune (if needed)

SixVi6-Camaro Wrote:Mixing the fuels or changing fuels won't hurt anything. For a while I used Monster HP 20% and Odonels 30% mix. I could not stand the smell of odonels so I mixed them and ended up liking the mix in my xtm .247 that I used to run. Like everyone said you may or may not have to retune the engine when you change fuels other than that no problems.

so I believe you can. I just don't want to because I love the smell and performance of top fuel 20%
[/SIZE]
Quote:could i mix the red alert 10% with trinnity monster hp 20%?

You can mix fuels, you WILL need to retune when mixing fuels. Keep in mind, if you are running a 20% fuel, and mix equal parts 20% with 10%, you will lowr your nitro content exponentially. (Example: 1/2 gallon 20% mixed with 1/2 gallon 10% = 1 gallon 15% --- 3/4 gallon 20% mixed with 1/4 gallon 10% = 1 gallon 17.5% etc.) When you lower the nitro content of your fuel, you will also lower the performance of your engine. In MOST cases where people mix fuels, they mix similar nitro contents, to keep similar performance.

Traxxas Thrasher, I'm not trying to step on your thread, but I wanted to add to the answer on mixing fuels.
ok thanks i'll just stick with trinnity then

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
RR1, if nothing else, I heard 10% fuel works great in Zippo lighters, if you smoke...jk...sorry.
thats funny lol