Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB- K2 center diff gears & revo FL arms & revo driveshaft
I need the center diff as a whole or just the gears and case..Looking for a deal.

Need both upper and lower arms FL....Also 1 FL driveshaft. LMK. I have alu skids for revo to trade + cash....
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Ok... I have to ask... what did you hit to destryo the front left portion of the Revo...???
Heh I hit Johns revo...He was over since Wednesday...I broke wednesday night...Darn cold brittle plastic! He came out fine though....lucky!
nice going stupid LMFAO
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
jk

Kyle, this isn't IM. There IS an EDIT button...Jeez.
that was travis, we were at my dads xmas party at work. hes pretty... (well u know him) and what happend to the k2 center diff?

It died.
that sucks, o well once again u can beat up travis next time u see him, i made the mistake of leaving my name logged in on a computer down there

I have learned not to do much of anything in the freezing cold. Cruising through the snow for a while is one thing but after breaking a rocker arm and a-arm jumping in the cold that was it. (at least on hard surfaces... snow is still forgiving.)
lol aparentally (sp?) snow isn't that forgiving- I busted the center out of my 3 day old rim!!! So p***ed off....Just got them wednesday...RPM sucks lol...
FreeRideJunkie Wrote:I have learned not to do much of anything in the freezing cold. Cruising through the snow for a while is one thing but after breaking a rocker arm and a-arm jumping in the cold that was it. (at least on hard surfaces... snow is still forgiving.)

y do u have to post useless crap all the time?

Kyle-You need to learn how to leave my boards alone and keep shutup. You're getting very annoying, and useless. Post only if you have to, not in retaliation. This will most likely get you banned.
hey, if he cant take a dose of his own medicine then w/e, i only did the same thing that he did.

I got a full K2 center diff its used but not in bad condition. PM for price
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Traxxas26 Wrote:y do u have to post useless crap all the time?

You need to learn to let things go. If you were paying attention he was talking about bashing in the snow and breaking things because it was cold. If you would then read my post it is completely relevent. please... grow up. Rolleyes

Revo... again... my apologies. this is getting old.
Ygpm Ciog.
u shouldnt have said anything in the first place and we wouldnt be arguing right now

Revo2k Wrote:lol aparentally (sp?) snow isn't that forgiving- I busted the center out of my 3 day old rim!!! So p***ed off....Just got them wednesday...RPM sucks lol...

At least RPM will replace them I guess. (right?)
I hope....I emailed them but prolly won't get a reply till next year...lol....Oh well, at least all the snow melted so I don't need to use them....
LMAO... I am so pissed with the rain. Anywho... when you go to replace something with RPM it needs to be done through them?? I thought the shop did it and then got reimbursed from RPM. Shows what I know. Honestly I would call them though. They probably have 100's of e-mails. When you call (after the holidays) you will at least know someone is listening...
Yeah FRJ, im pretty sure that u have to ship it to RPM and have them send a new one, i guess ill find out when i break something...

That would explain why when I bought my old GT off of my friend he had a spare set of RPM's for during the turnaround time. Makes sense...
Ygpm back
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need a mini revo servo part 2080 spazzzattak 4 2,519 01-24-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post: spazzzattak
  2.5 Revo 2.2cav 6 2,398 03-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Astro
  If someone wants a Revo for cheap. north_shore_racer 74 13,860 03-01-2008, 02:05 AM
Last Post: cheesecake
  F/S Revo hansarvin 10 2,630 02-29-2008, 07:21 PM
Last Post: hansarvin
  Wtb 2.5 revo chassis SLOW REVO 2 1,785 02-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Revo, RS4 for sale stratcat 13 2,728 07-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee
  New (out of package) Panther Pythons for Revo Mr. Tune 9 2,115 07-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Last Post: hansarvin
  REVO 3.3 race or bash!!!!!!!!!!! Rob Kass 18 3,141 07-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Last Post: DRE.2007
  T-max 2.5R & 3.3 blue rpm arms? nitrodude 16 2,453 07-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Last Post: nitrodude
  Highly Upgraded Revo Roller For Sale! BAMF90 8 2,511 06-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Last Post: BAMF90