Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need to bash ot something soon..
well since i wrecked my s-maxx a fewe weeks ago and ive been short on money to do a upgraded fix its sittting thier in peices...well last night i bught my buddys t-maxx...i got an itch to rip.......anyone wanna meat up someone like a mall or thier is a real nice parking lot by house that has a nice grass spot next to it..
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
I dont think your going to see any green grass, its all coverd by snow.
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1
http://www.frontlinetec.com

Soo easy a cave man can drive it Mooooooooooogen
how far outside of Elmhurst ARE you?
Damn damn damn... I really need to finish waterproofing. (I am soooo lazy.) I started learning how to use photo shop and have been reading Angels and Demons. I just can't seem to drag myself through the cold to the garage to work on it...

(maybe saturday afternoon. I need to work at 8:00)
drew, next sat at woodridge! i should be there and if dan gets off his lazy a$$ and waterproofs his revo he'll be there.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
LMFAO... I am almost done. I just need to do one more box and put everything back together tomorrow.

I want to know an easy way to make skis so I have them for the weekend. Other than that I am set. What time at woodridge on saturday??

(And why can I see a buggy not doing well in the snow??)
He'll just stay in your tracks....just stay in his tracks......
Lol
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
that is what i want is snow...lol...im not gonna water proff anything..ok mabey some silicone thats all ill do but yea woodrige sounds good for me i just gotta pick up a gallon of gas........DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 i live like 2 min outside of elmhurst
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
New goal for the Revo: Operation Bury Buggy! mehehe...
i got your operation bury buggy swingin'!!!! yeah the buggies not to good in the snow but it should still be fun!
hehehe... tis on...
when do u want to go to woodrige again?
Uhhhh... if you scroll up it says Saturday afternoon. Probably meet at about noonish since it gets dark early now.
The revo is sealed for snow bashing. Everything is sealed with the exception of the EZ start (who cares) and the box with the throttle servo in it. With the holes in the box from the linkages I just couldn't seal it. (and was too lazy to do the cheap servos. I sealed the steering servos and the reciever box. (Which I hope I dont need to oen for a while).

I won't have skiis made untill after my winter break when I will get some time to machine some cool mounts. Untill then I will be running stock maxx tires backwards in the back and stock mayhem tires (i think thats what they were/are) up front the right way. If it's a bit too slow I may cut off every other lug on the rear tires to make them wind up faster... should get some good rooster tails this weekend. hehehe...

so who all is going??

FreeRideJunkie - Dan - 630-726-1355
remember dan i said next sat? the day before chrismas! i won't be there this sat i got some snowboarding to do!! that and i work during the day!
Awwwww... crap. I guess I will be bashing by myself then.

Next week I can probably bash almost any weekday. I will have my schedule on friday.
come up to lisle lanes sat! we got the lisle high school invitational!!! like ten teams of highschool chicks bowling!!!! your r/c's might impress them! or your tiger striped hair!!! (silly f!@#$$T) j/k!
LMAO!!! Yeah... and I'm single now. Hehehe... So are you telling me to bowl with the revo?? Or my tiger striped hair?? Or shine their balls?? Or laugh at you... I'm confused. lmao
laugh at me? i work in the back(mechanic)! you can bowl with the revo hell my xxx-nt has gotten a strike before!! and you can shine my balls anytime! i mean you can . . . ! j/k
can I bowl with my sm when it runs? :p: (who knows when that'll be)
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
we knock the pins over not break them rob!!!
squirrel Wrote:we knock the pins over not break them rob!!!

damn you 7075 aluminum, damn you to hell :mad: :p:
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
lmao!!! yeah you would def do some damage!! i don't know how many times we have run our trucks down the lanes! absolutely no control!
LMAO... mechanic. pfft. So would you guys really let me run the revo down the lanes??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  berwyn or other bash spots grim digger 26 16,293 07-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: grim digger
  Anyone up for a bash? XLSavyy 16 8,763 08-10-2010, 02:39 AM
Last Post: chicagojosh
  rock bash firesprink281 0 2,691 05-30-2010, 08:19 AM
Last Post: firesprink281
  parking lot bash firesprink281 0 2,721 05-16-2010, 08:48 PM
  champagne bash firesprink281 0 2,781 05-06-2010, 05:22 PM
  September bbq/bash? firesprink281 28 6,528 09-27-2009, 03:39 PM
  Fall Berwyn Bash/BBQ/Picnic!!! Mr. Tune 20 5,068 09-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post: gmkiller
  BASH-A-PALOOZA 2009 - August 16th! Brian_BigSquidRC 10 5,210 08-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Brian_BigSquidRC
  Spring Bash!!! firesprink281 160 26,170 06-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Last Post: grim digger
  found under armor shades at bash dkastil 0 1,535 09-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Last Post: dkastil