Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling E-Maxx
Hey,

I'm selling my E-maxx since I bought S-Maxx. It has Gorilla Maxx Alumiunium chassis which is extended and it can fit 8 cells on each side. Pics: http://www.manizone.com/emaxx . Had it for about a month and it has around 20 runs. Price: $300. If you buy for that price, I will include two 7-Cell Pro-Match Racing Packs, which had about 5 runs each. One is taped together, because it I broke it in half, but works fine. You can e-mail me at [email protected] for any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Matas
I got offer for $360. Including: TwinPeak charger as well.
Matas (Pronounce: Mátas)
dang if u got a 360 offer and u only where looking for 300 id jump on that deal!
Ofna 9.5.. RB Concepts WS7 II -For Sale
Ofna 9.5 Roller - For Sale
Savage...ALL ALUM, bran new Mach427 -For Sale
message me, im, or email if intersted open to just about all offers.
I concur. Take the $360 and call it a day.
Just make sure you really like nitro before giving up the Emaxx. I kept mine when I bought my Savage and still use it on occasion. It's especially nice if you want to bash in the backyard late at night or don't want to deal with the mess associated with running the nitro truck.
Yeah, but I spent $630 on that truck just a month ago. It's $340 actually, sorry and it includes charger. I'm thinking should I trade my chassis for t-maxx chassis and then try to sell e-maxx apart.
ya u are just about always going to get less for it then u spent on it...its just the way it goes!
$360 for an used E-Maxx (albeit only one month old) is not a bad price. They sell new for $290 plus any parts that you buy for it immediately depreciate at least 50% and the batteries are hard to sell cause they sell in such large quantities on ebay for next to nothing. I haven't seen too many E-maxx's going over that price on ebay very often. Most have an enormous amount of upgrades to boot. You have a nice looking truck there, if you are not getting what you want for it, I'd keep it until next year, put some more use on it and then take it in the pipe for $300+. Just don't destroy it.
Selling off the E parts to replace with T parts will cost you a pretty penny as well. Chassis (which I will give you if you want it)$10, motor $100, tranny $50, fuel tank $10 (I will give you that one too), exhaust(I got it too)$10 and a few other misc parts $20-$60. New motor and tranny will set you back at least $150+ and you'd be lucky to score that much off you old E parts to break even and still only be able to sell a T-maxx for $350, again if your lucky. New T's are selling like hotcakes on ebay for $360 in the box. Just be carefull not to get yourself in a tight spot where you are putting more money in trying to make more, and still selling it for a loss.
Simply put, sell the E and cut your losses early and enjoy your S-maxx.
nicly said!
That gorilla maxx chassis is one of the best emaxx chassis out there. Look at the LCG with the batt holders. That's awesome! Smile

edit: I just went and looked at it again, it's a really nice chassis. Cool

It's like they took a stock type layout and flipped it so the chassis braces are on top. :eek: nice!
Now I'm confused, it's so hard to decide....

How do you like my body? Lol I cut holes in the head/tailights, because I had light kit, so to fix that I just it around rofl... < dumb

Ah, I'll sell it probably. At first I thought I'll keep charger, but since Tex will hopefully sell it to me, if I'll meet him at Monster Jam I won't need it.
You can take the rec. pack like I said. Maybe well meet up at MJ2
do you have any pic s
Question why open 2 year old threads?
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
True to the T!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E-Maxx for Sale goat585 1 3,569 12-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Last Post: goat585
  maxx .26 towman 0 2,580 02-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Last Post: towman
  Brushless E-Maxx for Slash or ??? TexMexSu 10 3,603 01-19-2010, 05:53 AM
Last Post: spazzzattak
  selling mini t's and trucks grim digger 1 1,863 10-14-2009, 07:15 AM
Last Post: grim digger
  FS or Trade: Traxxas T-maxx Aluminum RPM .18 EZ START Krosenqu 0 2,781 07-26-2009, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Krosenqu
  Next up.. 3905 E-Maxx DuronClocker 0 1,362 06-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Last Post: DuronClocker
  Not RC, selling my kids car for tuition money DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 4 1,945 10-15-2008, 10:34 AM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  WTB steering servo for e-maxx daven75 0 1,123 08-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Last Post: daven75
  FS: Nice T-maxx! RcBro 4 1,823 08-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Last Post: RcBro
  E-maxx parts 2.2cav 4 1,798 07-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Last Post: 2.2cav