Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOT Chips
Just hit the snack box at work and tried these:

Blair's Death Rain Habanero Kettle Potato Chips

These things are wicked HOT. They beat flaming cheetos by a bunch. ANybody heard of them before today? They're out of NJ. So they're prolly made with toxic waste....

http://www.extremefood.com
OMG, I am literally afraid to touch anything for fear of this stuff getting on me. I need to go to the mens room but I'm terrified!!!

If I get near my eyes I know I'm gonna be blinded.

There is sweat running down my head and my tongue is numb! Going online to order a case of these right now!!!

INSANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO----if it is too much eat a pice of Chocolate and it will neutralize it right away.

Best advise eat them using rubber gloves---LOL
Life is like Beavers, One Damn thing after another- Unknown
If your not breakin parts your not going fast enough-Biodragen

NTC3 RTR assoc .15
NTC3 OS .18

Losi 8T, JR8611a ST servo, Futaba 9350 Th\Brk Servo, RB-C6BB Motor and Novarossi 528XR.
thanx, will try that.....
crazy, it works!!! great, now I'll be hooked on hot chips and hershey bars!!!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
i see dave getting alot bigger now!!! hehe
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
dave, I've tried those before! The roach coach that comes by my work during lunch has those. Yes, they are HOT!
If you really want to see someone CRY like a baby, Bet him he can't eat 5 of those chips dipped in Dave's Insanity Sauce... :flamer:
Sup Chris?

Here's a quote from the description of the powder used on those chips
Quote:BLOW YOUR SKULL OFF HOT

That's a tad too much ...lol :flamer:
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
squirrel Wrote:i see dave getting alot bigger now!!! hehe

Thanks for reminding me :mad:

A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
Tex Wrote:Sup Chris?

Here's a quote from the description of the powder used on those chips

That's a tad too much ...lol :flamer:

Hey Gabe...

In addition to the quote from the chips, Here's the quote from Dave's Insanity Sauce:

A great cooking ingredient for sauces, soups and stews. Also strips waxed floors and removes driveway grease stains.

WARNING:
Use this product one drop at a time. Keep away from eyes, pets and children. Not for people with Heart/Respritory problems
thenewguy821 Wrote:Hey Gabe...

In addition to the quote from the chips, Here's the quote from Dave's Insanity Sauce:

A great cooking ingredient for sauces, soups and stews. Also strips waxed floors and removes driveway grease stains.

WARNING:
Use this product one drop at a time. Keep away from eyes, pets and children. Not for people with Heart/Respritory problems

Yeah, that's always some great stuff to have handy when you mess up a paint job too...Just rub it on and wipe away the paint! Just make sure you don't put too much on, or the body'll deterioriate!lol

I think I saw something on that company on food network, and to calm their mouths, they were using whipped cream-by the can :bustingup

:flamer: :drool:
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
"INSANITY SAUCE
This is the original hottest sauce in the Universe and our best seller. In fact, it is the only sauce ever banned from the National Fiery Food Show. 5 oz. Heat - Insane +"

That is from the website. There are 2 levels of sauce hotter than the original.

There are also a few recipes listed. The Chili Recipe sounds Good....

Dave's Insanity Sauce