Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blazer and poll 2. when friend borrows
ok i told u how i hit a poll and the damage not bad...well i let my buddy use my truck for 5 min to run to his house cuz his moms explorer was stuck i nthe driveway and this is what happend...........

[Image: IM000784.jpg]

[Image: IM000786.jpg]

[Image: IM000787.jpg]

[Image: IM000800.jpg]

[Image: IM000798.jpg]

yes the wheel is in the door so is the seat...
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
No pics.... Just web addresses
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I think Dent Tek could massage that out in a few minutes !!!!
I hope your friend has good insurance.....
Yeah, cuz if my buddy did that to my ride id put him in the hospital!!!

You know he was beatin on your ride and lost control and destoryed it! Hes lucky he wasnt hurt gettin hit on the door like that!

Its ashame that insurance will probaly just total it and give ya blue book..... Good friend
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Too many SUV 4x4 drivers think that 4wd means that the laws of physics do not apply to them. Antilock brakes don't work if there isn't any traction. 4wd doesn't help steering when there's zero traction. But they can take off from a snowy stoplight like a bat outta hell.
telling me im pissed i had a job interview today and the frame is bent and everything so i had to take a loss on a job..ohh well yea his leg was cut thats it and im getting a real good amount from this one..
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
ddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! what are friends for!! that things totaled!!!

door= couple hundred bucks
roof= couple hundred bucks
frame= couple hundred buck
car= totaled

beating the snot out of your friend for being an idiot= PRICELESS

there are somethings money can't buy!!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
lol...i agree no point is hurting him then i get no money
That sucks.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
ouch!!!Oh well....Time to get a new truck!!!
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Here's a nice replacement;
[Image: thaven_640.jpg]
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
i like that truck revo2k
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
to bad its a ford, if u want to get the blazer fixed go to I-55 Auto Salvage in Chanahon, lol, my dad owns that
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
revo2k i wouldnt take a ford.....tomarrow hes buying a 88 formula..and paying for the plates and stuff so im happy with it. it has a new motor in it and stuff so n ohard feelings
so wait... you are getting the formula?? That wouldn't be a bad deal... (but if you have problems keeping donuts under control with a blazer I am leaving town when you ge the formula...
ouch.. I'd stay as far away form light poles as possible from here on out!
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
That's why I only let family drive my stuff
that sucks man, hey look at it this way after I had my license for about a month, I was driving to school and was reaching under the seat less than a half a block from my house. Hit a parked car and flipped the car on its side. I was doin less than 10 m.p.h It was my moms car too... Sad

sorry for the thread hijack
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Traxxas26 Wrote:to bad its a ford, if u want to get the blazer fixed go to I-55 Auto Salvage in Chanahon, lol, my dad owns that
And whats wrong with a Ford? Big Grin (sorry explorer sport owner)
this is what happens when you put a 98 plymoth neon into a wall at 70+ mph!!

[Image: neon001.jpg]

picture doesn't do it justice, i got one from the side and you can see how much shorter the car really is!!

btw ford exploders rule! i got 2 both run great(kinda)!
Get a Nissan pathfinder, you can go offroading with my Nissan 4x4 club.

Nissans are tough and cheaper then Toyota's.
you finally uploaded it. I am amazed that that is all that happened. From how it was described it didn't sound good...
trust me it was worse, thats just the front end! the entire rear bumper was broken off, exhaust that exited on the passenger side ended up coming out of the driverside rear wheel well, rear seat was sitting in the passenger seat, it all adds up to the car being a total of 3-4 feet shorter than before the crash! thankfully the neon had a 5 star frontal crash rating walked away with a small cut on my forehead(damn hats), some torn muscles in my lower back, and a busted thumb!

p.s. another sign it was a hard hit, the battery(which was to the front of the motor) was touching the firewall! also if i can find the other picks i'll upload them. i think there on a zip disk somewhere.
hey i taped a poll doing donuts..but u also have seen my truck and i didnt care that i was close i can drive..dont worry when i get it we will meat up next snow and i will show u how we do

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My friend, you've been... Ponch 11 2,069 11-19-2007, 05:54 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  dumb poll Racin' Ranger1 20 3,184 04-13-2007, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Racin' Ranger1
  In Memory of a good friend Lost. SLOW REVO 17 4,672 12-20-2006, 11:26 PM
Last Post: kevinF
  This chick is a friend of mine RCDad 3 1,590 08-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Last Post: RCDad
  Time to update the frontpage poll. Give me some ideas! Mr. Tune 2 1,438 06-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Last Post: rocco79