Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what does every one want from Santa this year?
I'm Hopeing I'll get one of the Orion Advantage Chargers looks like it is a nice charger, or maybe a new buggy would be nice too. But I just wanted to see what people where hopeing for under there tree.
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"
Nothing.

I want the gifts to go to my family. I treat myself way too much during the year to want anything for Christmas.

Maybe a nice bottle of Cab or port.
M11
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1
http://www.frontlinetec.com

Soo easy a cave man can drive it Mooooooooooogen
I don't really want much. I got a really nice birthday gift (my intake for the GTI) so all I would really like is a dremmel and a set of hex drivers. that would make me happy...
i want a psp lol
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
I want a nice new trans and a 3500 stall for my Z28 (1:1) but I don't think I'll get that. RC wise I'd like to get The NR T21BF For my K3 buggy.
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
six,

nitrohouse has them on sale for 169.00, til midnight cali time. Thats 30 off normal price
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
My birthday and christmas are 4 days apart, born on the 29. So i get gipped most of the time on presents.
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1
http://www.frontlinetec.com

Soo easy a cave man can drive it Mooooooooooogen
rc solutions roll cage for savage
i'm getting an mp3 player, and a digi camera. maybe a new motor for my buggy!!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
Like Dave I already got too much throughout the year to warrant getting anything at Christmas...lol
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Do to the impending las vegas bachleor party/birthday party trip next october, there will be almost no gift exchanging this year between friends and immediate family (mom and dad are expeptions). Were concetrating on saving cash Smile.

Plus I'm with a few others here, I've spoiled myself far too much this year to be expecting and gifts.
Well I hope all you guys get what you want and wanted (at least some of it)
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"
maybe a new car, like a trans am or sumthin else black and fast lol

as far as R/C goes a new Ws7II x3
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
im gettin a lovesac. goin out tmo night to pick out which one i want. other than that a starter box and some other revo stuff...and some mini-t parts to fix mine...im about to go run my mini-t outside i got some mt tires on back and i tried making skis but couldnt find my drill so i should be fine...
On second thought, I want an airbrush and small compressor so I get to painting the 7 bodies I have on the bench. I have soooo many ideas in my head I need to get them on lexan.
lol kyle I remember that day when I was over at your house and yall spent like $500 bux on the psp and the ipod for your dad.

Ok so my ever lengthy list includes;

Sony 460watt stereo system
Creative Zen Nano MP3 player
PL Mashers, HPI Chrome Rims
PL Crimefighters, Dish rims
revo alu hexes
revo resonator pipe
crowd pleazer k2
Shock rebuild kit revo
piston sleeve conrod for RS4
Black XS3 Antenna

And more stuff that I can't remember lol....
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
actually it was like 600 and like 650 with tax, lol

You're crazy.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Wow Revo...

See my parents would never buy me anything RC related. They are not fans of the hobby...

And the other thing that I want is my dad's friend to SELL me his JBL Pro Audio speakers. He is kind of indecisive since he know owns a full set of this years best and then the ones from right before that. I want to buy the last model off of him. I am looking at $600 hopefully for 2 of the mid and high towers and then 2 of the subs. (Then I am looking at $1k-$2k in amps) I am moving into my basement and I need to successfully vibrate ant colonies miles away. Plus I am hoping to hook up some turntables and basically make a DJ booth... Ahhh... to dream
Quote:Creative Zen Nano MP3 player

just ordered it! wanted an ipod but i can't see having my parents spend $300 on an mp3 player! and i like the zens heared alot of good things about them.
i dont care what i get for x-mass as long as it usefull to me
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
I've had a creative Zen Xtra for a couple years now. Its been flawless. I'm just about lost without that MP3 player.
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
yeah i love my sony c.d. player but it's hard to listen to when i'm working. to big and it skips jumping down from the pinsetters(like 7 feet).
ive got an ipod shuffle, if anyone is interested. lol