Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting place
Hey do you guys ever bash in the early afternoon, late mornings? I would like to bash with some of you, Dustin, Kyle, Matt,(only ones I know so far), but with the holidays, I have to work nights everyweekend, just asking, thanks
I'd be up for it, but I have school in the morn/day time....
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Are you willing to drive to rockford or belvidere?
yeah like on the weekends?
During the summer weekend bashes, people always begin gathering early. Usually, 9:30-10am. Smile
In belvidere? where bout?
id be happy to, but the only thing is me and matt cant drive anywhere yet, 1 year and 57 days, not like im counting or anything. So it would have to be around me somewhere or if i could get a ride from matt. there is a big park out by me, they have a couple big parking lots, big grassy hill, a lake, that might be froze which would be fun to drive on, but not if its no froze, lol. i probally wont be able to do anything until after xmas when i get a new motor, that is unless nitrosmoker decides not to take my rustler and motor then i can swap out the P/S from my current motor and drop it into that motor.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
anybody up for a winter bash this sat or sun, in belvidere?
Savage Big Twin
3 Speed Tran. - 4 Bevel gears - JR X3 radio - Fail save - dual disk brakes
LST body and wheels - 2 Motor saver air filters - clear radio box cover.[/COLOR]
Savage O.S. .30
Fast lane servo plate - Maxumizer dif locker in the rear - Blue Aluminum upper arms & steering Bulkhead - New 3 speed trans. - New os .30 motor
Hellfire
all stock for now. Smile
Traxxas26 go ahead and fix your truck, I'm waiting on a radio from ebay
nitrosmoker Wrote:Hey do you guys ever bash in the early afternoon, late mornings? I would like to bash with some of you, Dustin, Kyle, Matt,(only ones I know so far), but with the holidays, I have to work nights everyweekend, just asking, thanks

can you do tomorrow afternoon?
I work sorry
yeah, i have 2 blown motors right now, might be getting one from ue-maxx but not sure
probally wont be until after xmas or pretty close to it so ill be out for a while

WTF kyle? I though that your motors were fine...You don't have blown motors, you have WORN motors. My motors that I have on my shelf are BLOWN motors....You know what I'm talking about...
well, when there is alot of white smoke, and oil all over my truck i consider both to be blown, and one the p/s are ok, but the other one the con rod is starting to crack

Run it thru the case like I did! lol...
???????????

The con rod...Thru the case...My SH28....
funny :bustingup
Savage Big Twin
3 Speed Tran. - 4 Bevel gears - JR X3 radio - Fail save - dual disk brakes
LST body and wheels - 2 Motor saver air filters - clear radio box cover.[/COLOR]
Savage O.S. .30
Fast lane servo plate - Maxumizer dif locker in the rear - Blue Aluminum upper arms & steering Bulkhead - New 3 speed trans. - New os .30 motor
Hellfire
all stock for now. Smile
o, i didnt know thats what happened to your SH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  scrc meeting Jetboat 15 3,281 03-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Meeting at Busse Woods Savyboy 147 24,663 09-11-2006, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Tex
  Is JCP's the only place that's racing? satoch 12 2,961 11-04-2005, 12:37 AM