Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Someone help me out???
I hhave a favor to ask... Can someone resize this and make it look nice as an avitar?? Maybe center the Revo a bit. It would be much appreciated. Thank you.

[Image: wr6.jpg]
Here ya go

Attached Files
.jpg   wr6.jpg (Size: 7 KB / Downloads: 75)
I can take out your name from the avatar if you want cant really read it.
Either way. If you leave it in is there a way to make it lighter and stretch out across the whole thing so you can read it??

And how did you do it?? I need to learn.
Thanks
That looks sweet!
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
For sure,,,, definitely better than a blank spot even as it is
I used Adobe imageready which comes with photoshop. I will make the text lager for you, if you want I can make the text move in the image. When I get home I will post a revised one and examples of what can be done w/ imageready. I am at the studio right now and working on some deadlines for images we need to get out. So I cant work on it anymore right now. That was just a quicky.
Awesome. Thanks so much.

And what do I need to do to find a copy of that program?? Am I pretty much SOL unless I can find a DL with a crack??
that sweet as hell
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
I use Photoshop CS2. Which you will not find online because adobe has gone to great lengths to stop piration if the program.It can only be activated on one system at a time. New it will run you about $650.00 or so. You might be able to find older versions like Photshop 6 or 7 that does not have the activation system in place.
I also have no problems making avatars for people. What would be cool is if we could get this site to allow us to use widescreen avatars. RobH knows these from XBLRacing.

Edit: I research this and it may effect bandwidth, which I am sure Mr.Tune does not want.
Nice work!!

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
PoPRC Wrote:What would be cool is if we could get this site to allow us to use widescreen avatars. RobH knows these from XBLRacing.

yup, widescreen avatars own.

[Image: wheelieboy7jl.gif]
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
I kinda get tired of seeing the same pics everytime we post. Basically avatars get on my nerves to a point. So do signitures
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:I kinda get tired of seeing the same pics everytime we post. Basically avatars get on my nerves to a point. So do signitures
Yeah, I know how you feel ;D

Obsessive R/C Wrote:Yeah, I know how you feel ;D

I identify people by their avatars and/or signatures... you confused the heck out of me for a couple minutes.
how do you make an avatar
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
I would liek to make this one into an avatar

Attached Files
.jpg   Mike_Czech2 (3).jpg (Size: 28.15 KB / Downloads: 13)
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
right click on your image above and save image into your documents.

make sure it shows up small in your documents or resize it under "edit pictures" after you click the image in your docs.

go to your "userCP" in the forums section of the chitown site, you'll see it located at the top right side of the screen.

once your in the control panel, go the left and click avatars

then click browse under "custom avatars"

get the pic out of your docs and upload it, there should be a button that says "upload"

your done. Smile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
You can also find a picture (just like that one) about the size of an avatar, right click, click on properties and if it's 100x100 pixels or less, you won't need to re-size it. Just save and apply like Tex described.

Your pic that you just posted is 100x80 pixels and will work just fine.

yeah... see I didn't know how to resize mine and since it is actually my RC... I really wanted that one.
Very cool. I need to bring Rob out to take pics of mine like that!!

Yeah. He is pretty good at following the car so it doesn't get blurry and the background does. Not a bad little camera. (Which one is it??) Got quite a few good shots of the revo that day. Darn thing wouldn't break.
Obsessive R/C Wrote:Very cool. I need to bring Rob out to take pics of mine like that!!

Hook me up with a ride to what ever location, and i'll take pics :wavey:

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Not a bad little camera. (Which one is it??)

Fujifilm finepix A210

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Got quite a few good shots of the revo that day.

Post or PM your e-mail address and I'll send you the full rez shots.
[email protected]

Is there a big difference?? May need to make an avitar out of those if there is... Thanks