Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team dent Tek Tuned Pipe Repair Inc.!!
Dentguy92 and Rocco79 have teamed up to help save the r/c community money... How you say??? Ill tell you how. By saving all racers and bashers Hard earned money by repairing those costly but delicate tuned exsaust pipes for r/c nitro trucks and buggies

Dentguy92 has been in the Automotive paintless dent repair buisness for more than a decade and has a very profitable buisness that he runs in this field... He has expanded his scope to include the nitro tuned r/c pipe!!!
In a recent issue of Extreme r/c car the editors PROVED on there dyno that a dented tuned pipe can rob your motor of close to half its power at certain points in the rpm range. This is not good if you've spent BIG money on an expensive high powered nitro engine. You want to be able to use all that power you paid for!!!
Most dent and dings are no problem for Dentguy ... WE DO NOT use the water/freezer method. We use state of the art auto dent pulling tools. Most all damage can be repaired... Bent stinger are a bit of a challange and ARE NOT always repairable due to the thickness and strain put on the aluminum in that area. Dents to the body of the pipe are almost always repairable...

if you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or Dentguy92, will be happy to try and answer them.

Thankyou for your time and remember.........
Before you run out to replace your expensive tuned pipe, give team dent tek racing a chance to save you some cash!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
We are ready to serve
TEAM DENTTEK HACKING OUR WAY TO THE TOP!!!!!!

THE ANGRY PEAR IS BACK
Thats the spirit !!!!!
Do I win a prize for being the first served?
Kanai K3
Kanai K2
LSP-R project
You get the prize of spreading the word of the quality repair your pipe received!!!!
I can do that.
Kanai K3
Kanai K2
LSP-R project
Well as soon as its back in my hands ill meet up with you and you'll have your chance to spread the word brotha!!!
I'm getting a buggy soon and just hope you guys aren't T-Boning me to get business! LOL!!!!
Bruce LOL!
Is it free for team drivers? Dentguy, where's the love.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Hey!! Back of my kool-aid Torres!!!! LOL!!!
maybe i'll get one of them cool stickers to advertise the work
Kanai K3
Kanai K2
LSP-R project
that might be doable Wink
nice!!!
Kanai K3
Kanai K2
LSP-R project
I got my pipe back tonight and it is perfect. You would never even know that there was a dent in it before. I recommend Dent Tek to anybody that has a dented pipe. Going forward I will probably see if I can pick up some higher priced pipes with dents in them for a cheap price and just have Dent Tek repair them.

Thanks guys!!!!!
Kanai K3
Kanai K2
LSP-R project
bigjs Wrote:Going forward I will probably see if I can pick up some higher priced pipes with dents in them for a cheap price and just have Dent Tek repair them.

That's an awesome idea....ebay time
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
ohhhh great now all the chitownrc board members are going to bid against eachother on ebay to get beat up pipes! haha!!

Real pipe repair is a great idea though. some of those pipes are expensive as heck to replace when they get dented.
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
glad your happy BIGJS...that JP1 pipe was thick really good quality alum

THE ANGRY PEAR IS BACK
Will you guys be able to fix pipes at the track and how much?
no time at the track. it takes some time to do it right. you have to talk price with my sales man Rocco...

THE ANGRY PEAR IS BACK
Rocco, PM me with details please.
Is there a way that you could post a spread sheet of ballpark prices?? Meaning 1/10, 1/8, how thick, what material, etc... Would be very helpful to know what to spend on a dented pipe so we could get a total price in mind. Thanks.
get on it Roc

THE ANGRY PEAR IS BACK
I would think an Hourly rate might even be appropriate. Like $15 every half hr.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
That can cause problems though. It would be easier with a set rate. What would happen if they don't all repair pipes at the same rate?? The same job will be more or less expensive depending on who does it or what method they chose. I think by application would still be best so that it is fair overall.
yeah but every pipe is different. Take a OS 2050 pipe, to fix that will take longer than a HPI ribbed pipe, even though they are both 1/8 scale pipes. One will take an hour and one will take 15 mins.

Let's put our selves in the owners shoes for a minute. What would you want to do?
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Onroad outdoor team nitro rc azeroth 0 3,349 06-23-2013, 10:54 PM
Last Post: azeroth
  Help Choosing Tuned Pipe SHYCAGO 11 3,739 12-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Trevor Williams
  Pipe reccomendation for rb s3 cheesecake 2 1,678 03-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Last Post: GWPHOENIX
  Team Associated press release Czech-it-Out Graphics 117 13,061 04-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Last Post: mr.natural
  Team Xray Truggy! BAMF90 3 1,148 01-19-2007, 05:23 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  Best pipe for a OS .18CV-RX? Thirdgen89GTA 8 2,394 08-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Last Post: RobH
  DENTS IN PIPE Question? Sh1nn3r 32 5,050 08-02-2006, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Team Losi 8IGHT north_shore_racer 3 2,747 05-23-2006, 10:26 PM
Last Post: maxximum_44
  Revo Chassis Bent?/Trinity Pipe Part # Help Ponch 4 1,485 03-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  pipe Racin' Ranger1 5 1,287 02-13-2006, 04:46 AM
Last Post: BottledBeast