Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woodridge Jumps - 11/11/05
Another bash where I was RC-less, but squirrellives let me use his buggy... and I broke it. Here are the pics, enjoy.

[Image: wbash1.jpg]
[Image: wbash2.jpg]
[Image: wbash3.jpg]
[Image: wbash4.jpg]
[Image: wbash5.jpg]
[Image: wbash6.jpg]
[Image: wbash7.jpg]
[Image: wbash8.jpg]
[Image: wbash9.jpg]
[Image: wbash10.jpg]
[Image: wbash11.jpg]
[Image: wbash12.jpg]
[Image: wbash13.jpg]
[Image: wbash14.jpg]
[Image: wbash15.jpg]
[Image: wbash16.jpg]
[Image: wbash17.jpg]
[Image: wbash18.jpg]
[Image: wbash19.jpg]
[Image: wbash20.jpg]
[Image: wbash21.jpg]
[Image: wbash22.jpg]
[Image: wbash23.jpg]
[Image: wbash24.jpg]
[Image: wbash25.jpg]
[Image: wbash26.jpg]
[Image: wbash27.jpg]
[Image: wbash28.jpg]
[Image: wbash29.jpg]
[Image: wbash30.jpg]
[Image: wbash31.jpg]
[Image: wbash32.jpg]
[Image: wbash33.jpg]
[Image: wbash34.jpg]
[Image: wbash35.jpg]
[Image: wbash36.jpg]
[Image: wbash37.jpg]
[Image: wbash38.jpg]
[Image: wbash39.jpg]
[Image: wbash40.jpg]
[Image: wbash41.jpg]

The following pics are from the hill climb... You can't tell in the pics, but it was pretty damn steep, and rough as hell.

[Image: wbash42.jpg]
[Image: wbash43.jpg]
[Image: wbash44.jpg]
[Image: wbash45.jpg]
[Image: wbash46.jpg]
[Image: wbash47.jpg]
[Image: wbash48.jpg]
[Image: wbash49.jpg]
[Image: wbash50.jpg]
[Image: wbash51.jpg]
[Image: wbash52.jpg]
[Image: wbash53.jpg]
[Image: wbash54.jpg]
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
the ones that turned out nice were great pics!!!! thanks for coming rob!!!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
Rob,

Awesome night shots. Sorry for getting there so late and not having time to BS with the guys I didn't meet at Berwyn. Sorry, not trying to be rude, just short on time is all.

Rob, I needed a picture of the stump the Revo pulled out of the berm right when I got there Big Grin

I'll put on the traction tires next time we go there. That hill climb isn't that tough !!!

Now to go fix that a-arm once and for all.
Good job guys, nice bashin'
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I really appreciated the help getting pulled out of the bushes every 10 seconds!!!
Buggy power really rips up the jumps. I need more power, Scotty!!!
os18tm? hmmmmm, Santa?
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Rob, I needed a picture of the stump the Revo pulled out of the berm right when I got there Big Grin

if its still there next time, I'll get a pic.

Anyone know where I can get moly grease, and a syringe?
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
just slide a small screw driver under the boot, lift it up and squirt some AE black grease in there
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:just slide a small screw driver under the boot, lift it up and squirt some AE black grease in there

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti...LX2880&P=7 :confused:
that's what I always used although it may heat up with friction, not sure.

Moly grease (which I have a 2lb tub off) for sure DOES NOT heat up with friction.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:Moly grease (which I have a 2lb tub off) for sure DOES NOT heat up with friction.

this is getting to be disturbing......
it says it on the outside of the package.... Wink It's mainly for packing wheel bearings on 1:1 cars and other uses as well
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:it says it on the outside of the package.... Wink It's mainly for packing wheel bearings on 1:1 cars and other uses as well

Whats your opinion on this?

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti...LXKR89&P=7
Hey guys, where was this at? In Woodridge?! Where in Woodridge?

Don't tell me there is a place to bash in my backyard and I don't even know it!

Someone send me some info!

Brian

PS: those pics are amazing! what kind of camera? how $$? I get nothing but blur from my current cam/action shots.
http://www.BigSquidRC.com
For Bashers, By Bashers!
Brian_BigSquidRC Wrote:Hey guys, where was this at? In Woodridge?! Where in Woodridge?

Don't tell me there is a place to bash in my backyard and I don't even know it!

Someone send me some info!

Brian

Here you go Smile

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:From I-355 exit at 75th street.
75th street west to Woodridge Drive (White Hen on NE corner).
Turn right and follow Woodridge Drive about 1/3 mile to 71st Street.
Either turn left and park on 71st, or go a little further and pull into the mulch area on the right.
Directly across from 71st you will see a narrow bike trail running into the wooded area. Immediately inside the treeline is the area with the big jumps.

Brian_BigSquidRC Wrote:PS: those pics are amazing! what kind of camera? how $$? I get nothing but blur from my current cam/action shots.

Thanks, I really appreciate that Smile

Fujifilm Finepix A210, 3.2mp. its about $130 at most places online, my grandparents bought it on sale for me for like $80.

The closeups on this camera amaze me:

[Image: VBSsticker.jpg]
[Image: scratch.jpg]
Who owns the yellow MAXX,and what wing are you using? Looks good Wink
maxximum_44 Wrote:Who owns the yellow MAXX,and what wing are you using? Looks good Wink

Thats UE-Maxx's predator/supermaxx. He runs dace wingmount towers, mugen wingstay and brace, and im pretty sure its a pro-line wing. It could be a mugen wing, they look pretty close, and are both durable.
Thanks for the info! That's about 3 blocks from my house!! I have to go check it out. I take my kid to the park there, and usually bash on the playground or in the parking lot! Never wandered into the woods over there! Looks like I found a place to test out the Matrix! Now if only I could get the temps under 300!

Yea, the closeups are great also! I have a sony cam, and the closeups suck!

Thanks again!
Brian
http://www.BigSquidRC.com
For Bashers, By Bashers!
Brian_BigSquidRC Wrote:Thanks for the info! That's about 3 blocks from my house!! I have to go check it out. I take my kid to the park there, and usually bash on the playground or in the parking lot! Never wandered into the woods over there! Looks like I found a place to test out the Matrix! Now if only I could get the temps under 300!

Yea, the closeups are great also! I have a sony cam, and the closeups suck!

Thanks again!
Brian

If I get my maxx running, squirrel and me will be going back in a week or two... maybe you can meet up with us or somethin, bash and get some videos?
yeah all i got to do is go to liesure tomorrow pick up some new tires and more fuel and i'll be ready to go back!!! bring on the hill climb!!! i also need a !@#@#$$%$^@&^$@%%&%^!@%#&&*(^#^%^%* temp gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
squirrellives89 Wrote:yeah all i got to do is go to liesure tomorrow pick up some new tires and more fuel and i'll be ready to go back!!! bring on the hill climb!!! i also need a !@#@#$$%$^@&^$@%%&%^!@%#&&*(^#^%^%* temp gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bring my temp gun next time Smile

UE-Maxx, if you are going to go back, let me know. I'll bring all my stock arms and knuckles and driveshafts so breaking one doesnt end your day.

here is a video squirrel took on his phone: http://www.chitownrc.com/gallery/misc.ph...file&i=533
nice rob!!!! i didn't think you could do that!!!! i'm gonna send you another vid it's what we did to tony at work!!! you da man rob!

btw tony did that a while back!!! looked cooler in person!
ya and the buggy kept running afta that!
Ofna 9.5.. RB Concepts WS7 II -For Sale
Ofna 9.5 Roller - For Sale
Savage...ALL ALUM, bran new Mach427 -For Sale
message me, im, or email if intersted open to just about all offers.
Hehe... I like the pic of my unbreakable Revo... oh well. Better luck next time. I did manage to make the hill climb and hit quite a few jumps before that dreadful snap...
nice picts, looked like a lot of fun
Rob that picture is great with the buggy body on your truck. With a wing it would look even cooler.

Thats cool if you bring your stock arms and knuckles. I planned on doing that because I don't plan on getting aluminum arms (RacerX).

Let me know when the next time you guys are going up there. I will definately want to go.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rally car jumps 171ft. Thirdgen89GTA 16 3,760 08-18-2007, 06:27 AM
Last Post: slaytanic
  it runs and JUMPS cheesecake 5 1,493 04-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Last Post: gtdude
  Awesome Bike Jumps Ponch 6 1,652 10-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Woodridge Bash, High Quality video. RobH 16 2,660 09-29-2006, 06:20 PM
Last Post: BottledBeast
  buggy jumps house satoch 16 2,792 04-27-2006, 09:59 PM