Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lst2
http://www.teamlosi.com/

scroll down a bit and they have what seems to be a revision of the popular LST

I copy and pasted this info from the sight

Team Losi’s LST “Super Truck” made a big impact on the monster truck market ultimately being recognized as the R/C Car Action “Truck of the Year”. Being a racing/engineering company where development never stops, Team Losi has taken what has been learned from hundreds of hours at the track as well as a lot of input from serious bashers to development the new LST2. This new “Super Truck” is a logical evolution of the LST and features a number of new, revised, and what were previously option parts. You get all the great features and attributes of the LST like the modular multi-deck chassis, two speed auto-shift transmission, dual range Hi/Low gear box, huge oil filled monster shocks on all four corners, the most powerful engine in it’s class, all metal transmission gears, JR’s XS3 premium synthesized radio system with dual metal geared steering servos as well as these new and revised parts

• Extra Heavy-Duty Oversized CV Driveshafts and Axles
• Aluminum Front and Rear Differential Cases
• 20mm Aluminum Wheel Drive Hexes
• 420 Series Dish Wheels with Low Profile Tires
• High Capacity Fuel Tank
• Racing Type Threaded Shock Bodies
• Mach 427 Big Block 7 Port Engine
• Hi-Performance Tuned Exhaust System
• Extra Strong Front and Rear Suspension Arms
• Revised Front Spindles and Carriers
• New Rear Wheel Hub Carriers
• Oversized front and Rear Axle Bearings
• Composite Dual Disk Brakes
• Revised Chassis Side Rails
• New Inner Gear Cover
• 1100ma Rechargeable Receiver Battery Pack and Charger
• Glow Igniter and 4-Way wheel/Glow Plug Wrench
• Sleek New Body Available in 2 Colors with Flame Paint Scheme
The combination of the proven LST platform and these new and revised parts make the LST2 the complete, high-performance, ready-to-run package that monster truck enthusiasts been looking for. Look for the new LST2 and all of the new parts to be in Hobby shops and at racetracks in plenty of time for Christmas.

I cant wait, if i dont get a lovesac for xmas then im getting one of these....

John
COOL, looks like they tried to fix alot of problems they've been having. Looks nice. I might just have to check out one of those Mach 427 big block.
There was a LST at the berwyn bash, it was pretty sweet.!! Gotta love those huge shocks!!!!
Does anybody race with these big monsters? Competitively?
adam drake does from time to time. The new "race" bodies for the LST are totally dialed, much better than the stock, except no overspray film Sad
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
LST's are the second best racers next to revo's from what I've read on misc. forums. They are very competetive trucks.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
i thought they were really really heavy
Gamer.
~Noto
john screw the lovesac its overrated. why the hell did it just double post
Gamer.
~Noto
20mm hexes ? and so another rim size begins..........
lol ya i wann forget the love sac and get this and i just might....hhmmmm either this of the revo or the mini lst ahhh its a hard choice but we'll see.

John
I've always been interested in getting a LST, but there seemed to be so many durability issues with the first version I decided against it. The LST 2 seems to address the first generations weak points and if this is the case then I might pick one up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LST2 Shift Point, can't hear it, feel it or see it. olds97_lss 14 2,119 01-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Last Post: olds97_lss
  Why did YOU buy an LST2? DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 11 1,623 06-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Last Post: kevinF