Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need To Vent Not R/c Related
WELL HERE IT IS
about a 2 months ago my mom died me and my sister decided to split the funeral bill i paid half and she was suppose to pay half but claimed not to have the money at the time so i fronted it for her
well at the same time her dad not mine she is my half sister had no place to go now she lives in ohio and he lives here so i offered him a room as long as he got a job and she agreed to it and said if he did not find a job she would pay his portion of bills and etc,
well month went by he was just laying around so i spoke to him he said he was trying i called her she did not answer or return my voice mail so after about a week of unanswered calls and no returned calls so i came to a decision that he was not looking for work and he had to leave i can not be a babysitter
well in all this time we had life insurances in process of being claimed half to her half to me
after i sent here a very upset email about how her dad was not working or doing anything productive
she wrote back all mad i said what happened to the money on his behalf she never answered that she proceeded to talk about all the stuff i had here in storage for that belonged to my mom and i had gotten the fridge and stove that my mom left to me so i got rid of my old stove and fridge and kept my moms
well she said she was not paying me for anything so i said come get you stuff and take your old man with you well today i was working my girl was working and the kids where at there grandmas house so he was left alone in the house bad move
they came took there stuff plus some of my stuff and my stove and fridge
what the hell just happened here? i lost half my house in about 2 hours time my girl called me freaking out
i called my sister nothing her husband answered giggling
now keep in mind my sister is older then me and is a social psychiatrist she brings home an average of $4900 a month i make about the same but i bounty hunt

now i really dont need this type of crap in my life but s*** sorry but this is so frustrating
sorry guys but i'm just really wound up tight now any opinions or comments welcome
Lycon Racing Products
True MSD & Taylor Ignition Wires For 2 Stroke Gas Engines Zenoah & CY
Stainless Steel Screw Kits & Bulk Packs
For Info [email protected]
WOW!!! I dont know what to say... That sounds like something that only happens in the movies!!!! You a bounty hunter right?...... You gotta know people that can "make things even" .... If ya know what i mean!!!!

Arent bounty hunters in good with local PD??? Use whatever connections you have to make sure you get even bro!!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Man....That really sucks...Better go to the camping store and get yourself a nice propane stove lol.....Unless you gots a microwave, then you're good. Not sure about the fridge though...That'll be hard.

Claim you have diabetes and that you need the fridge for insulin....Tell her to give it back lol..
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
If its in writing and your mom left/willed you the stove and fridge, then thats plain old stealing. I'd go get my stuff back, even if she lives in Ohio, its only about a 6 hour drive. First place I would stop is the local police station and explain whats going on and who you are and see if they wouldn't mind backing you up while you get your stuff.
the locals are going to do what they can the only thing is her husband is a police adminstrator in ohio so he might give me some trouble

once they say that they can be picked up for grand theft you bet i will be the one bountying them

tomorrow i am going to try to get another stove and fridge
money is tight since we are in holdings right now so i can not pick up any of my retrievals/bounty's but it should pick up in a few weeks

but i'v been in worst shape so i will pull thru but that does suck
Lycon Racing Products
sorry to hear about your mom....... Sad
Man That Sucks.
T-T-T Confusedalute:
Get a lawyer.
Have Joe ask them what time it is?

Sorry to hear that, Unfortunately I hear these kinda stories way to often...
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Its amazing how family can hurt ya so bad...
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
i'm sorry but anyone that can do that is not family!!! they are not even human in my books!!!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
damn sry to hear about that grim. Like squirrel said there not even family if they can do shit like that. Its best to just completly erase them from your life now and just deal with what you have. File a police report now so you have proof if something else in the future happens and court or something you have proof instead of just he said and she said.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
i have done the police report
but this just so aggrevating i have never been this angry and its to the point it makes me sick
i have cut my ties and losses and we decided to just to let them be as long as they leave us alone but it is completely frustrating
Lycon Racing Products
thet sucks man!! if you need any help, you know my dc.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
yeah... sorry to hear. you should get a lawyer.
________
Nexium Settlement
You have made the smart choice....write 'em off. Carrying it around with you just makes you miserable. The sooner you put it behind you the better off you'll be. It's like the guy who cuts you off in traffic. You can be pissed about it, or you can be glad he didn't hit you. You choose how you let things like this affect your attitude.

Remember, it takes 22 muscles to frown, and it only takes three to raise your middle finger and flip them off for good.
Here's a story about "flippin' the bird in traffic"

Me and a buddy were cruising down in Austin. Truckload of guys cut us off in traffic. My buddy who was driving proceeded to flip them the finger. Everything seemed cool, the truck just backed off. 5 mins down the road my buddy swings into the gas station to buy some smokes. Wouldn't ya know it the truck pulls up next to me right when he walks in the store. One of the guys jumps out of the truck, runs in the store and SHOOTS my buddy right in the back.
My buddy hasn't walked since and is paralized from the belly button down.

WATCH OUT WHO YOU FLICK OFF!
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:Here's a story about "flippin' the bird in traffic"

Me and a buddy were cruising down in Austin. Truckload of guys cut us off in traffic. My buddy who was driving proceeded to flip them the finger. Everything seemed cool, the truck just backed off. 5 mins down the road my buddy swings into the gas station to buy some smokes. Wouldn't ya know it the truck pulls up next to me right when he walks in the store. One of the guys jumps out of the truck, runs in the store and SHOOTS my buddy right in the back.
My buddy hasn't walked since and is paralized from the belly button down.

WATCH OUT WHO YOU FLICK OFF!

True about traffic. I have long ago stopped that. Too easy for road ragers to write down your plates and get even later.

I meant flip off the ex-family members who wronged him.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vent Tires or Wheels?? FreeRideFrosty 51 7,016 02-08-2007, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Hoobajoob
  Round vent holes in body RCDad 30 4,494 09-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Last Post: RCDad