Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killer Maxx for sale
Its too much like mine, sick power and great looks. I have too much money invested in mine to not drive it any chance I get so I will let this one go. Its hard to make the decision as to which one to sell but I think I have an attachment to my truck and I want to keep it. Maybe a bad decision but oh well. If anyone is interested let me know, and it will NOT come with the M8 controller. I will install a perfectly working TQ3 in it on channel green. I will throw in the bump box, igniter, 40 series big joes (brand new) and all the parts that I took off it already. Has RRP steel spur and CB (I think the CB is RRP) geared at 65/18. Hardened diff gears at least in the rear (have not checked the front yet) and MIP cvd's all around. The only slider driveshaft left was just replaced and it feeds the rear diff. Both bodies in the original picture also. This thing is big, but not as big as I was expecting. i think its closer to the Monser GT or around there. The motor makes it a great deal and the chassis really keeps the CG down low. I want $450 for everything.

[Image: c4_1.jpg]

[Image: c7_1.jpg]

[Image: a1_1.jpg]

[Image: c6_1.jpg]

and one more the way I was running it today, these tires and rims are not included, they go to my .21sb maxx. this truck only comes with Big Joes 40 series.

[Image: MVC-022F.jpg]
cool! what kind of arms and shock towers? What about how the buggy style chassis handles? Your probably used to your T and this low CG is f'ing with ya?
Not sure about the manuf. of the parts but they look nice. It handles great, no flipping and does dry donuts on pavement.............cool. It is a really nice truck that I hate to get rid of, but I could not come up with all the funds I told my wife I could get to cover the price and rather than fooling around until I can get the money I decided to sell this one. With all my parts and these ones I could make one killer T-maxx. But I hate to do it as I have not used mine enough to part it out. Believe me that if I do not sell it in a few days then I will start the crossover on the truck and probably use the low CG chassis and O.S. motor.
Thenewguy brought up something that I feel I should address. I listed the sale price at $450 due to I actually got the truck for $399 and had to pay the extra shipping for the addtional parts and some more things to get the bump box working. A few minor other parts brings the total to what I am asking. I am not trying to pull one over on anyone, just covering my butt. Everything is negotiable and that price was a good place to start.
don't worry about the price, I'm allowed to sell a Nikko for $500 if I want. The buyer does not have to buy it if they choose not too. If you got a good deal on the truck that's your buisness. That truck is worth $450 IMHO. It would cost over a grand to buy a new T-maxx and make that one out of it. They say selling price of RC is half what it's worth so $450 is decent
Since it has been brought out... ( I was courteous enough to address the above in PM's) I had only brought up the price issue, because in another post, the purchase price was mentioned, and I didn't want him to have problems with people thinking he was trying to scam.... It's all good. Personally, I am only interested in the chassis....
This has been blown out of porportion(sp?). I don't think Josh was calling you out and I definately wasn't targeting any comment towards you indirectly newguy.....it's all good.

I can get so weird on emails and posting sometimes (because you can't hear the tone of voice your replying too). I learned that if I feel like snapping or whatever, I TRY not to say anything. I get in trouble for it at work all the time. I'm always yelling and snapping on people over email at work. Big Grin

Anyways, Josh, newguy, Tex....shake, hug or whatever............lets's just drop it Cool
No problem, it's all good. I wasn't taking anything out of context, Just pointing out to Josh that people may question the difference in prices. We all still buds....

I'm just hoping someone else is just interested in the motor and tires, so it'll be easier for him to part out the Chassis.... I have liked that chassis since I saw the "project truck" on Showme's site. I especially like that you can still keep the regular Maxx drivetrain. Whereas the JT Hybrid, you have to upgrade to the MP setup.
I have no problem with someone pointing things out to me like that as long as I know the person a little bit. I think the truck is still a good deal at the price I set and the components it comes with. It will sell to someone or by splitting it up and selling it off individualy. I have no problem selling you just the chassis, rolling or not, check your PM's newguy. Thanks for everyone being cool.
Ok heres whats left, i ended up seperating the truck up so if anyone wants any of the remaining parts let me know.

NIMH 1200 hump pack.......................................................................$10
T-maxx fuel tank (qty. 2)....................................................................$2 ea
Big Joes with Velocity 40 series (new, only 2-3 passes with them)....sold
Tranny ................................................................................................sold
Hitec 645mg (works great)..................................................................$25
Aluminium Shock Towers......................................................................$ pending
Set of 8 unknown al threaded shocks (needs rebuild)........................$ pending
Aluminium bumper mounts F&R............................................................sold
Aluminium traxxas front bumper (very nice, looks new).......................sold
TQ3 radio and receiver.........................................................................sold
Bump box (missing lid, not very pretty, but with 2 large motors).........$10
Pipe and header (looks like an 086, not sure though).........................$10
Sway bar..............................................................................................$sold
Chassis ...............................................................................................$ pending
Full set of aluminium A-arms (unknown but look good quality.............$ pending
O.S. 21 RZ.............................................................................................sold Smile
Everything else.....................................................................................mine Wink

ask anything about anything, prices are somewhat negotiable so feel free to make offers.
These prices are for pickup only, shipping will be extra.
Big Grin
lemme know what you want for the tranny.
ok, i opened up the tranny and its all stock with the exception of the rix gear reverse lockout. Everything looks great and its really smooth. $37 for the tranny. I edited the above list.
i may be insterested in the shocks...actule ill probly buy them...im planning on being in berwyn on september 11, if u can hold on to them (my stock shocks finaly craped out, cant even screw on the caps...lol)
Ofna 9.5.. RB Concepts WS7 II -For Sale
Ofna 9.5 Roller - For Sale
Savage...ALL ALUM, bran new Mach427 -For Sale
message me, im, or email if intersted open to just about all offers.
anyone want dibs on anything before it goes on ebay? If you are do not worry about the above prices and make a reasonable offer. Thanks
ok thats it, I did one final update on pricing to get anyone a good deal. Let me know by tonight otherwise they go on ebay. I can hold items until I meet up with you if you are interested. Immediate payment is not required but I can't let it go for more than a week or maybe a week and a half. LMK
wow those are some sweet deals. someone could walk away with all aluminum arms and shock towers for $45! that's a sweet deal.
I will try to find out who makes them also so that whoever gets them knows a little more about what they are buying. I am trying to move these parts without having to go the ebay route cause I don't have enough time right now to list them.
I believe the whole suspension is standard duty integy's...

there are pics here..
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
I agree, after seeing the link.... It looks like the arms, and shock towers are the integy's.... If so, we may need to talk more Do-U-Max. The bulks I have are Integy's, and I may want the other Alums to go with it.....
yup thats exactly what it is. Not bad for someone who wants $130 worth of aluminium for $45. hurry and B-I-N........lol. I will not end it early on ebay cause i know I can get more than what I am asking for so someone should get in early here.

oh and does anyone have a long tipped glow igniter that they want to trade for a shorter one. I am looking to remove my ez start and I also need a pullstart for the t-maxx. If anyone has these and wants anything of mine, we can work something out. I want a rechargeable sub-c igniter.
I've got a used Pullstart for the maxx. It just needs to be cleaned off a little, which I can do before Sat. I picked up a new one, because I thought it went out, but it was the one-way bearing. I cleaned the bearing, and retested the pullstart, and it works fine.
just updated, not much left
do you still have the pipe? If so I'll take that. the Landmax's CVEC pipe has seen better days.
-- John --
1:1.. 01 Z28 Camaro A4 Sure.. its stock.
1:8's.. K3, Inferno GT, and a straight line beater car
1:18.. RC18t Mamba and 3s lipo
The Arms look nice on my T-Maxx. The only problem, the lower arms must not have been "matched" to the Integy Bulkheads. There was a slight drag, nothing a Dremmel couldn't fix.
glad you like the arms chris you got one heck of a deal on those.

John, I sent you a PM.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Traxxas 3.3 tmaxx MOTHERLOAD! for sale! 3 3.3 motors. 1 brand new in box traxxasMan 0 5,760 10-06-2014, 03:51 PM
Last Post: traxxasMan
  BRAND NEW stuff for sale kpw85 0 3,954 08-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Last Post: kpw85
  several cars/trucks for sale Green Hornet 0 3,845 08-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Green Hornet
  $40 - Tamiya F201 F1 1/10th scale for sale Thirdgen89GTA 1 5,352 03-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  E-Maxx for Sale goat585 1 3,572 12-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Last Post: goat585
  Mini T, tires and module for sale goat585 2 3,831 04-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Last Post: goat585
  maxx .26 towman 0 2,581 02-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Last Post: towman
  HPI Racing EVO+ RTR Drift Toyota 3.0cc for sale maciejdrobek 1 3,880 02-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Last Post: maciejdrobek
  HPI & RC stuff FOR SALE !!!! Jtiger 0 2,193 01-14-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Jtiger
  Losi LST Mega Baja for sale $130 obo Gene 9 5,541 12-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Gene