Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revo center diff...
I've seen guys who've made a center diff for the Revo before, but now I hear that Traxxas is going to be releasing one! A center diff, the new rear arms, and an extended CF chassis and I think we have a truggy killer! Just gotta work on that brake bias thing...
Bring it...
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Rocco, work with me! I'm grasping at straws as not to sell my Revo! LOL!! I've got an offer of $800 w/o radio/servos or starter box from a guy in Florida.
ya there comming out with a center diff. There gonna be using jato parts and revo parts to make the trans into a center diff. Everything is gonna fit inside the stock transmission and appear to be a stock truck. All you gotta do is take out the forward only kit and replace it with the new stuff. i hope this picture works [Image: 1130428637_center_diff.jpg]
its the shaft with the blue gear that makes it into a center diff.
So is it still a 2spd after the diff mod?
with the way the that diff is i would say you still have a 2 speed. All they seem to do was just put a differential on the FOC shaft so i would have to say yes you still have 2 speeds.
Hey mich, where did you get that pic? Is there a bigger version of it somewhere?
no i dont have a bigger pic. sry. Best i could do.
satoch Wrote:Rocco, work with me! I'm grasping at straws as not to sell my Revo! LOL!! I've got an offer of $800 w/o radio/servos or starter box from a guy in Florida.

Hmm Bruce, have you finally decided to get a truggy? Why? I bought a Revo because you had one. You know all the little nuances of the vehicle. Some of it has rubbed of onto me. Actually, truth be told; I wish I was like you, j/k. Don't sell it yet!
Well, with this news I'm now leaning towards keeping the Revo. I just feel really bad for Rocco now. :eek:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...%3AIT&rd=1

bigger pic
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
This is made by Ray! I heard about this thing before but am shocked to find out it was Ray who made it! I'm hoping he'll call me about this.
im tempted to buy that but im just gonna wait for the traxxas kit.
Mich, Ray races with us! He's the guy in the wheelchair. He's totally cool! I agree, I want to check out the Traxxas version but I trust Ray.
I was pretty close on selling my revo also but now i would like to try that diff out. I think that and a BB would be SWEEET. Is it out yet? Why is one for sale on Ebay?
And (Satoch) whats with the new arms you mentioned?
Kev, I saw the new Traxxas arms in Dallas. They have been approved for release per Slayden. Watch the boards for updates.

As to why Ray has a center diff for sale on e-bay, I won't know until he calls me. I've seen them before by others.
guy in a wheelchair? Ive never seen a guy in a wheel chair at the races.

And kevin thats on ebay because that guy made it himself.
Ray is the guy in the wheelchair ? No chit. I didnt know who that was.
Snakebite, now you do!
Dont feel sorry for me bruce... As i said before... bring it.
you guys cant talk smack now, theres no were to race. Besides have we all forgotten about the greevo already?
Im just messin around ryan. I think a center diff is pretty cool, Wish i could get one for my savy....

As for the greevo.... We all saw where it ended up against the truggies... JUST KIDDIN BRO!
Any eta on when maybe the traxxas kit will become available ?
Will it be tunable like a regular diff with silcone oil???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Losi Active Diff? J-Dub 5 2,701 01-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  E-Revo Brushless Edition? Summit? J-Dub 2 3,303 10-26-2008, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Fastlane GraphiX
  Batteries for stock e revo ricketki 4 5,744 08-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Last Post: BJoe
  Tower hobbies is giving away Platnium REVO's! Whoo Hoo! team3six 20 5,877 04-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Toughtrax
  R/C diff info set up guide Obsessive R/C 15 10,434 03-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Opliko
  Revo, a race truggy? snoracer 61 11,680 02-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Traxxas Revo.... J-Dub 42 6,757 11-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Michowski
  Quick Revo Diff question stratcat 12 2,882 08-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Steering off Center myke 19 2,950 06-24-2007, 08:16 PM
Last Post: kevinF
  Revo? Whitey04 33 5,830 05-27-2007, 09:00 PM