Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't think I'm gonna make it!!!
Man, it's only Tuesday and I've got that nervous energy in my belly like I get when I'm Jonesin' to race. I don't think I'm gonna make it until LH opens!!!

Yeah, I know the bash is comin' up but that just doesn't do it for me. I need to RACE! I'm gonna have to jump on a plane and go to http://www.srhobby.com/media.shtml in Richardson, Tx. It's a great track! Anyone else?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, I just found out that Glitcher's is having their last race of the year this weekend!!!! Anyone?!!!! http://www.glitchersrc.com/indexX.html
isn't there anywhere closer that is indoors?
Kanai K3
Kanai K2
LSP-R project
i thought tnt mods would make you a track next to your house so you can keep the engine in shape during the winter months. Man whats up with that?
Mich, land values are too high in my neighborhood to build a track. Maybe if I lived in a poorer community like Chicago Heights.... Confusedmash:
dam that was cold..........:flamer:
TEAM DENTTEK HACKING OUR WAY TO THE TOP!!!!!!

THE ANGRY PEAR IS BACK
LOL!!!!
U guys are something else!!
:eek:
the bash sounds like it would be a good time but i don't have a thing to drive. Sad

hope you guys have a good time and keep it posted on the fun. :joy:
XRAY XB8 moved by [COLOR="DarkOrange"]RB[/COLOR]

:joy:

B Main Hobbies
Damn, he got ya mich. LOL
T-T-T Confusedalute:
only took him since december.
:flamer:
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Sweet Avatar Hagasan.... Gotta LOVE Vida. "Baby got BACK" Smile
DAMN! BRUCE!!! low blow!!! lol!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
The youngin' attacked the old man first Rocco, I had to slap the pup...
Slap him... $hit you kicked the pup in the nuts!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
not to me he didnt. I cant help it were my parents want to live. Nothing i can do about it and i dont really care. Everyhouse in the part of the heights i live in is all 2 story houses with basements. Property value may not be high the the shape of the community were i live is definatly up there. I think the worst thing about my part of the heights is all the stupid 20 year olds making there cars look like fast and the furious cars. Looks inside and out.
Mich's neighborhood is a nice place...I've been there.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Don't bother...it's a city vs. suburbs thing. Kinda like Sox-Cubs; Revo-Savage; Country-Rap arguements. Nobody's wrong.
Does Bruce own or rent???????
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Does anyone in Lincoln Park own? Good question. And if he does, he could sell it and buy a house in St. Charles for the money he gets and be closer to the DD's tracks!!!
i dont really care, I have a roof over my head, Best parents i could possibly imagine. My dads and sister are both relators and houses in my neck of thewoods are going for at least 100 thousand. And those are the one story houses with no basement. Thats about an average cost. but im not gonna get into this stupid stuff so end of it.
100,000 is cheap! your house has to worth way more Mich. My house was $185,000 with no basement in Plainfield. (I do have a $20,000 sunroom addition though)

Bruce lives with his girlfriend who owns her condo in LP, Chi
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I live on the N.Side at Lincoln Square. A house on the next street over brought $900,000.00. I rent ,but my wifes mother owns the building. So I pay less rent than the going neighborhood rent which is 1200.00 a month or so.
City = Expen$ive !!

My brother lived in many areas of Chicago. He loved the access to downtown Chicago and his workplace was in the city. Many years ago, on a visit to see me in Naperville, he gawked at the large homes and asked how much they go for. I replied "that one is anout $400k". He answered, "for $400k I could have a house in the city!" (he was renting at the time). He felt the suburbs were overpriced. So, it's just where you want to live and what you want to do. He moved to the Milwaukee suburbs when his first son was born. Imagine that.
Bruce lives with girlfriend, Mich lives with parents, kinda the same
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad Boyz Bad Boyz watch gonna do! team3six 4 2,456 09-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Last Post: bash it like it aint urs