Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
rocco79 Wrote:ITS NOT OUR FIGHT THE U.S IS NOT THE WORLDS LIFE GAURD!!!!

Why see through a fight that was started under false pretenses? did you find any weapons of mass distruction?!!?!?!? How about all our boys and girls who have been killed already? Do they fucking count???? Or should we keep standing in the desert while pot shots are taken at us... While every child and woman can be a walking bomb? How about walking to take a piss and a roadside bomb blows your fucking legs off????
Chris i like you but why dont you go fight the good fight? Take your guns and help those who dont want your help?

That fight has been raging for 2,000+ years what makes you think Joe Nobody and 75,000 others of americas youth can change it?

Dropping the number to 10,000 means we will only have a small presence there just like we have in a bunch of other shithole on this ball of mud. The less there are there , the less that will be killed.

If you want too borrow my Rock River Arms M4 and Desert Eagle .40 cal you can... (Yes i too am a gun owner)

The US has been playing lifeguard forever, then when we need help we get told to fuck off
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by Czech-it-Out Graphics - 11-18-2008, 12:16 AM