Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
The supreme court is not voted on by the people. They are voted on those in congress after the president appoints them. He makes his pick and then they get their 'interview' or more like grilling on the hill. Only then can they take their seat if I remember all of that correctly. But I do know WE as people of this country do not elect people to those seats. We do for our local courts but as for federal,we do not.

Besides. There will not be enough of them stepping down during Obama's term at least the first one. So nothing should change for at least 4 years in the way the top court will vote anyway.

Everyone knew that once the Democrats took control of the hill. Our government would hit a wall. Neither party would work together and on many things. They didnt. At that time,many people wanted out of Iraq so they put the Democrats in because they said they would get us out. But seeing Bush was still there. Everyone should of known nothing would of gotten done without the GOP's help.

The finger of blame can be pointed at just about everyone from those in DC to average Joe's on the street. Advisors,staff,'market pros' and those who signed on the line to buy that house as well as everyone in the middle.

The main blame should be placed on those who controlled those who play on the market. Those who said 'yeah,lets take these bad loans,wrap them up and put them into a group and sell'em on the stock market. So they ended up making double their money if not more because they sold like hot cakes because the economy was great,no signs of going bad. Well then those arms kicked in and the monthly payment hit the roof. So now those people clearing $40,000 less a year and paying off a house that was close to half a mil cant make their payment and lose the house. The market gets flooded with all these foreclosed homes and no one wants to buy a new one cause they can get that 4 bedroom home for pennies! I should know,I hope to find a good foreclosed home to buy here soon!!!

So wall street,the big bankers and the average dumbass joe are the ones to take the full blame if you ask me. All of them knew what they were doing and did it anyway. From those on wall street and in the banks who saw nothing but $$$$$$ and didnt give a rats ass about nothing else to those stupid tards who KNEW they couldnt afford the house but bought it anyway.

Everything will rebound. Doesnt matter who is in office really. Once the large amount of foreclosed homes are bought up and the rate of how many are being taken drops. New homes will become hot again and everything will change back to how it was before. Its already happening before we all voted. Used home sales were up the other month and then new home sales were up. So once the pipes are cleared out,once the inventory is down and the home market loses all the fat. Things will change.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by Casketman - 11-05-2008, 09:06 PM