Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
Thats the way this country works. Always point the finger at the top dog no matter what he says or does. Greenspan admits to not acting on the housing bubble yet its Bushes falt. BULLSHIT.

The way I can see this going down. One way or another,chances are neither guy would of made it for a full first term. McCain will die from a heart attack because he is 72 and would of been the oldest president elect ever.

Obama wont make it because someone will take a shot at him. Can you say JFK repeat? Hell,there have already been attempts stopped before they could get started!

But what was said about how it is one sided with the vote. That is true. Most if not all minorities vote for the Dems. Thats just the way its been and the way it always will be. But its ok for them to do that. Not us....Your normal American double standard. No matter what the white race does,thats the way it always be.
I am not trying to sound racist. Its a fact. If I voted,I would of voted for Obama rather than McCain.

The one thing that burns me is how many people will vote for one person over another just because of ONE issue. I heard that on the news very often over the past couple of weeks. I am voting for this guy because he is against this issue. I am voting for that guy because he's in my party. One issue,one party so who cares who he is or what he stands for. He could be the antichrist and they will still vote for him because he is against one issue. Granted,I went over board with the antichrist comment but that is the vibe I get from many when I hear them open their stupid mouth on TV or the Radio.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by Casketman - 11-04-2008, 11:25 PM