Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What car would you rather have given to you?
SLOW REVO Wrote:Take the yukon,
They are very low maintanance trucks. ( other than a fuel pump every 100,000 miles or so)
My last seven trucks were. suburbans or yukons.
That all had over 250k on them when i got rid of them.

And they are not all that bad on fuel.
we took my wifes yukon Denalli to florida last year with six people in it. and all are luggage and still got 20 mpg.
Couldn't agree more. My dad has had yukons or suburbans since I was born, well the year after, when he traded in his 760il(or whatever the 7 series with the v12 was at the time). Ever since he's had a burban or yukon xl. He sold his first one with 130000 on it to one of his employees for dirt cheap 10 years ago. That truck is still running strong, even after repeated trips to mexico, it has over 350,000 on it now! My dad loves the large SUV's, they are solid and don't break down.

Anyways, now the decision is even more difficult, as my parents dont want me taking a car to colorado my first year, but my dad said yesterday, "If you get good grades freshman year, we will trade in the g6 for something a bit nicer". So hopefully that means I can get an STI or some sort of fast, awd sedan. I don't love driving trucks, but hey, free is free, but again, my dad changes his mind daily, until he finds something he LOVES
Smile

Messages In This Thread
What car would you rather have given to you? - by t to the maxx2 - 02-06-2008, 09:39 PM