Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schumacher Menace tt.21 bb/3speed70mph+
Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Whitey 04, I wish I could be like you. You know everything!

3 years of schooling, 10 years deisel mechanic I'm EPA certified, G2 certified for series 50, series 60, Mercedes Benz engines, series 92, Allison automatic certified, series 50 & 60 Overhaul expert certified. Lisenced to buy and sell freon Certified on VIS (vechile inspection systems) for DOT, I've worked on everything from a geo to million dollar yachts. Then to top it all off UTI grad of automotive/deisel/industrial/and hotrod. I know your probably rolling your eyes I feel as though UTI was kind of a waste. But my fathers a mechanic so I've been around fast things since I couldn't talk. And Never have I claimed to know everything, once you think you know everything you become ignorant. I've had my IT tech friend teach me things. Then Just how many people do you know run big blocks. And you really thing that big block is gonna run 7's on the street? Ask the guy who owns it if he thinks he can run 7's on the street. Also slicks aren't street legal. period. Lets see that big block hook on some cheaters. But I agree with you I'm done now. I'm sick with kids telling me about stuff I do EVERYDAY.

Messages In This Thread
Schumacher Menace tt.21 bb/3speed70mph+ - by javo - 03-26-2007, 02:10 PM
Schumacher Menace tt.21 bb/3speed70mph+ - by Whitey04 - 04-18-2007, 06:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brand new in Box Schumacher Rascal for sale/trade High Output 4 1,390 03-22-2007, 10:39 PM
Last Post: High Output
  Schumacher R12 HOLMESKILLET 14 2,220 03-11-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post: HOLMESKILLET