Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schumacher Menace tt.21 bb/3speed70mph+
I believe the guy. You see the problem here is that a group of kids that race at the track think just cause they run over priced nitro engines that they know everything about the hobby. Well son... Let us do some combustion engine history shall we?? I don't know if they taught you this in history class but did you ever hear of a model-t? You know the first production car ever made by a man named Henry Ford? Do you think that thing came with a push button starter? You had to crack that thing with an allen like device to get it started. And that worked back in the day when combustion engines where quite possibly at their worst. I could see if you took an allen and brought it to TDC (top dead center for those that don't know) and poped it real fast it would probably start. That and the motor was probably rich, which means that it had some left over fuel to help it pop. You see your "race" motors are designed in such a way that they are naturally harder to start because they don't like to idle. They where built to preform, not idle. So the allen trick probably wouldn't work with your motor...ever. But when you guys are building 400-500hp engines for the street then you can come and talk to me about what should or shouldn't work with an engine. And the only person I know on here that even has a deep knowledge of engine/ nitro principle of operation would be thridgenGTA. And don't tell me yeah well I ported an (nitro) engine...who cares, everyone knows how to use a dremel. That doesn't make you an expert on air/fuel combustion fundamentals. But I'm sure theres people on here that do know alot about engines, but I'm not talking about you, I'm talking to the guys on this post that like to bash on someone without really knowing. Thanks for reading my rant. GOOD DAY SIR!

Messages In This Thread
Schumacher Menace tt.21 bb/3speed70mph+ - by javo - 03-26-2007, 02:10 PM
Schumacher Menace tt.21 bb/3speed70mph+ - by Whitey04 - 04-16-2007, 12:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brand new in Box Schumacher Rascal for sale/trade High Output 4 1,388 03-22-2007, 10:39 PM
Last Post: High Output
  Schumacher R12 HOLMESKILLET 14 2,218 03-11-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post: HOLMESKILLET