Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChitownRC Holiday/Pizza Party, Leisure Hours Jan. 8th '07
MX_KEVIN Wrote:Where to start...

I really dont know what to say about this, but im going to try to speak me peace.
I came into this neighborhood in GH a little over a year ago but have been racingfor about 3 years now and signed onto this site shortly after its conception. Shortly afetr moving in I was on the side of my house running my Revo when I notice I had a crowd watching. Turns out these boys have some RC's and a passion to run them. I help them out a few times with tunning and what not and I get to know them. Turns out they want to run where I run and learn to race so I tell them about LH and this site hoping they would make some friends in the 15-18year old range and learn more about RC. Now I understand that most of us knows the other and were a pretty tight group but remember the toys will bring the boys and with that some of thier inmaturity. Im not sure if any of them have participated in a forum before (most likley not) but the 3 of them joining together gave each someone to talk to wich they probably thought was cool or something even tho we all were anoyed with thier pointless ranting.
Just remember guys. I think the mission of this forum is to have a place where RC peeps can share and exchange. Not every member is going to be a racing middle aged adult, we may get a mouthy kid once in a while that may need some direction and instruction not rejection. Some fit right in, some may need a little help. If theres someone you just cannot tolerate, theres always that ignore button...

I say let him come but make him full time marshall for the party. Kinda of punishment for bad behavor, let him meet some of you and maybe he'd realize that when he says something here we ALL listen, not just his buddy.
If he says or does something to piss people off in person, game on...
His mistake is that he spoke before spoken too or before he knew who he was speaking too. Hoopefully he'll live and learn.
thats touching kev. and he might like it to much to marshall the whole time. he spent half the time at practice marshalling an loved it. btw he said hes comin
xxxnt with trx 3.3
Hpi rush w/2.5
Traxxas Sportmaxx
hpi super nitro rs4 trx 2.5 powered
revo os.18 tm powered

Messages In This Thread
ChitownRC Holiday/Pizza Party, Leisure Hours Jan. 8th '07 - by xxxnt with trx 2.5 - 01-04-2007, 09:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leisure Hours Raceway Season Finale Rescheduled Mr. Tune 1 16,228 12-31-2011, 02:25 PM
Last Post: kennyb7322
  Fall LHR Pizza Party / Meet and Greet! Mr. Tune 230 35,716 10-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Last Post: allan42r
  ChitownRC is moving to a new server... Mr. Tune 20 5,322 05-24-2006, 06:45 PM
Last Post: maxximum_44
  First Trophy Race at the New Leisure Hours! January 14th! cemeb4dk 212 34,841 01-16-2006, 04:37 PM
Last Post: UE-Maxx