Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i got conned i tell you by my munchkin
my daughter kept telling me she wanted a fedder,i had no idea at the time what a fedder was she is 4 yrs going on 5,so she kept asking for a fedder i got tired and said "yeah i get you your fedder" little did i know that the freaking fedder was actually a stinking ferret when we where shopping for the so called fedder i am thinking some kind of toy yeah right,she kept saying that i had to go to the store where i buy cat food so i started to think it was a cat toy or some kind of fish since i have a aquarium and a cat,but she took me straight to this display with these ferrets and at that moment i knew i screwed up since she never forgets what i say to cut it short that thing costed me over $250. for the ferret and supplies,plus this thing stinks i clean that cage every morning and evening and it is just the worst musky smell i have ever smelled but she plays with it and gives it a bath and in return that thing hops and runs and freaks out the cat not to mention it swimming in my aquarium and it is only about 8 inches long,
question anyone every own one of these?
i just took it to the vet and it got $80. worth of shots and crap,i really need a vacation,LOL
Lycon Racing Products
True MSD & Taylor Ignition Wires For 2 Stroke Gas Engines Zenoah & CY
Stainless Steel Screw Kits & Bulk Packs
For Info [email protected]

Messages In This Thread
i got conned i tell you by my munchkin - by grim digger - 08-28-2005, 02:47 AM
i got conned i tell you by my munchkin - by RCDad - 08-28-2005, 06:35 AM