Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i heard of this happening but i never thought i would experience this
well this is a first for me
i went out to my truck to get going to a job,
got to it,and started it up,no prob, as i started to take it out the gated area going forward,the engine made this loud clank sound,followed by a loud clicking,stop the engine right there,
o.k. i was not expecting the next part at all,i was expecting something like a broken fan belt or loose fan,opened the hood looked around on one side everything looked cool
went to the other side started to see a bunch of small dots and drips of a red substance,:confused:
well i leaned into the fan shroud and looked into the bottom and found a cat,
now i was stuck for a moment talking to myself,:eek:
had to remove the shroud and fan to get it out,the whole time i kept talking to myself about what was the cat doing in there? why was it there? and why did it not run out when i started to get into the truck?
started to even talk to the cat, had me feeling real bad for it.:crazy:
had to clean the engine down
now this was trippy, i have 2 cats of my own so, i think i was just freaked out by the whole clean up process.

Messages In This Thread
i heard of this happening but i never thought i would experience this - by grim digger - 07-07-2009, 08:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I thought this was fake. team3six 3 1,234 02-05-2008, 06:50 AM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO
  Snake Experience?? FreeRideFrosty 20 2,848 07-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Anyone who thought teachers were smart, YOU'RE WRONG! Traxxas_Junkee 13 2,045 04-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Last Post: BJoe
  lost member heard from again!! squirrel 15 2,530 01-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Last Post: squirrel
  when/who/what/where was your worst drinking experience/hangover? squirrel 14 2,503 12-20-2005, 02:04 AM
Last Post: squirrel