Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
AddictedtoNITRO Wrote:Either way from what I've heard first hand from the guys that have been there, The citizens want us there. They huddle around us like we are their gods. When we are in their presence they feel uplifted like they have a chance at life. They are showered with gifts and foods. Then there is the few radicals. out of 100 Iraqi's maybe MAYBE 10 don't want us there. Either way, It's war and there will never be a right and wrong way to do it. Stay and we are stupid and trying to be a bully. Leave and we are the worlds pussys.

Addicted: I'm not looking to start any argument with you but as someone that has done 2 tours there 1 being in 2003 during the invasion and the other in 2005 I would say you have your stats wrong as far as the amount of people that want us there. Farmers love us and everyone else wants us dead. I've lost to many very close friends and am very biased as what I feel should happen over there but careful of what you hear from some of the people that have been over there and have just returned because different locations get different types of greetings.
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by Toughtrax - 11-19-2008, 12:09 AM