Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
Well back in world war 2..... Everyone wanted the troops to come home too. War is hell. I dont dispute that either. Its not easy nor is it fun.

But after 9/11. At least 98% of everyone in this country was calling for blood just like back in 1941. And just like back then and now. People are calling this war the 'war that will never end'. So everything that is going on now has happened before but the only difference is. Our economy didnt tank DURING the war.

With Obama in office. And just shy of another world war starting up with Russia. I believe its safe to say that at least most of the troops will be coming home before is first term in office is over with.

Now with what Squirrel said. Wire taps have been a thing for as long as there have been phones. Maybe not as wide spread,but that doesnt mean people werent butting in to hear what you had to say. Its going to happen no matter who is in office.

Katrina?? I dont see how that was Bush's fault. FEMA dropped the ball and well you saw what happened to the guy who was in charge there right? He got the axe. Also,the army corp. of engineers admitted that there were issues and problems there. At the time everything was built. A storm like Katrina wasnt even a thought. Never expected. Well they were wrong and they did take the blame for what happened.
There were many things that went wrong as well as worked against the people and those who were trying to help. It was the perfect storm in many ways for many people. But something that people can point the finger and blame all on Bush? I dont think so.

Being president isnt easy. It doesnt matter who got elected. They are going to have a hell of a time. They have to hope that everyone else under them have the same plan and goals and agree with the way he wants it go get done. The same goes for anyone thats in DC.

Obama talked about doing many things. Now we have to hope that everyone else there in DC falls into line and can get those things done and not bitch and fight with each other like they have for many many years.

Its easy for us to point fingers at who is top dog and say he sucks or he is to blame. We are on the outside looking in listening to a media group that has their own ideas and thoughts and report things as they see fit. Dont believe me? How about the fact that MSNBC had a COUNTDOWN clock till when Bush is out. I am sure many loved it. But to me,it shows what side they were on the whole time so why should anyone believe what they have to say about what goes on in DC. Everyone puts spin on whatever the topic or story is. They spin it their way to make someone seem great or seem evil and the masses take that bait everyday. Sheeple is the term for it.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by Casketman - 11-07-2008, 06:19 AM