Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What car would you rather have given to you?
Joe, Your an IDIOT and your posts are some of the dumbest I have ever read on here. And have to agree with Rocco 10000000 %. In his career as well as mine we see the outcome of no airbags, no seatbelts. And how ABS can save lives. You might not notice it in your few mile treck to hobby town, but those of us that actually drive places appreciate these safety items. Just ask anyone that lost someone in a car crash that wasn't wearing a seatbelt or before airbags where standardized. Or ask someone that was saved by these devices. Now if your car was designed for a track or off road rock climbing then you may have some merit to your comments if you stated that before yor comments. BUt we have seen your car and its not. A K& N filter doesn't make it ready for the Baja 500.

And for the simplier the better comments, you should maybe try a bike, but only a single speed with a caster brake. You wouldn't want to over complicate it and make it unsafe by having 10 speeds and maybe a cable to pull for the brakes. I mean with those options you might just ride out in traffic in front of cars because you will feel over safe and not think about pedalling or something and get hit by a car.....

Man get REAL!!!!!
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.

Messages In This Thread
What car would you rather have given to you? - by cemeb4dk - 02-05-2008, 11:00 AM