Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, that was a first....Some one called the cops on me
I ran my jato 3.3 again today, up and down the street, revving it and flying by at 60+ for 400 cc's(5 and half tanks give or take), and then I put it away, did the after run procedures, and went inside. Well, 15 minutes later, a cop was at my door! Apparantly some neighbor thought it was illegal for me to drive my rc car, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY, the cop started laughing about it with me and knew exactly what RC was. He really couldn't have cared less. He basically said don't run it for now, just to make the anonymous complainent happy. I was already done for the time being, so it really wasn't a big deal.
When I get home from the Galapagos, in 10 days, I still am going to bash the jato here, and could care less what this neighbor thinks, they have never complained in like 3 years of owning nitro, what gives now? ESPECIALLY in the middle of a thursday afternoon?
Smile

Messages In This Thread
Well, that was a first....Some one called the cops on me - by t to the maxx2 - 03-22-2007, 01:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  here is something pretty scary called lock bumping badmojo 20 3,435 02-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Cops and RCs Traxxas_Junkee 21 3,150 02-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  Awesome videos called Teckademics mikecooper 17 2,729 02-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Last Post: mikecooper