Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got some bad news today so everything has to go.
So I just found out my mom has cancer and is falling behind in here med bills so I need to let every thing go for very cheap. Thought I would see if anyone here was interested first.

1 TTR S3 Roller that has just been through again with a killer Obsessive painted body and about 300.00 dollers worth of parts to go with it. This buggy used to be John Youngs buggy 275

I have some other stuff that I have to get sold as well but I have to go through it and see if its worth anything. All prices are not includeing shipping. Since I do live so far from the track I will have to ship to you but it should be on the cheap side since you all are near by. If any one is interested in what is for sale please contact me at [email protected] that is my email addy that I check on a regular basis.

PAYPAL ADDY IS THE SAME AS MY EMAIL [email protected] BUT PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST ABOUT SHIPPING CHARGES AND INFO
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"

Messages In This Thread
Got some bad news today so everything has to go. - by Toughtrax - 10-21-2006, 06:54 PM