Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meguiars Clay
http://www.meguiars.com/?auto-detailing-...e-Clay-Kit

Have you guys ever tried this stuff?!?!?!?!!??!!?!!?

Its absoulutley amazing!!!!! I used it on my 2001 Cobra tonight.

I have REALLY been lacking in the auto upkeep department for like the last year. I used to wash my car daily and wax it weekly... it was 3 years old and didnt have a dent , ding ( Thanks dent tek!Wink ) or a swirl mark. BUT for the last year ive i really fell out my routine and stopped detailing my rig. Well tonight at the firehouse after 7pm we can do our own thing ( if duties are finished) . I found a magic clay kit here and decided i was gonna try it out and im soooooooo happy i put the effort in!!! My paint had alot of embedded crap in it... The paint just fell ruff no matter how much you washed it. Well i clay bared the whole car and then i waxed it and the SHINE is back!!!!! The swirls are gone the ruff paint is showroom smoooooooooooth!!! I was very impressed and highy recommened trying it!!!!

I even used it on my rims . They have a clear coat and it pulled alll the rust stains and grime right out!!!!

I wish i had a camera here... Id take some pics of it under the street light . It looks F'in mean!!!!

The only bad part is you find all your paint chips when you do it :mad:
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune

Messages In This Thread
Meguiars Clay - by rocco79 - 04-09-2006, 12:48 AM
Meguiars Clay - by Czech-it-Out Graphics - 04-09-2006, 12:49 AM
Meguiars Clay - by Michowski - 04-09-2006, 12:51 AM
Meguiars Clay - by rocco79 - 04-09-2006, 12:52 AM
Meguiars Clay - by DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 04-09-2006, 09:04 AM
Meguiars Clay - by Obsessive R/C - 04-09-2006, 10:33 AM