Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacking, Bashing and bad sportsman like conduct
It seems to me that hacking, bashing and just plain 'ol poor sportsman like conduct is growning at an out of control rate in our hobby....

I know that the occasional bump and crash is unavoidable and should completely expected in the hobby of r/c racing, but blatent sh*ty driving seems to become the norm for most ( no offense, but if you are taking this general statement personal then you might need to think about your driving style)

Too often in all classes i see too many guys using competitors as bumpers in corners, jumping pipes, ramming people till they get out of the way, crashing into a tangle of r/c's at full speed.... ect ect ect.... You guys know what i mean.

Unfortunaley one of my favorite classes ( Standard MT) Is basically the worst offerneder when it comes to ruff driving. I understand that there are alot of new guys in this class but how are they going to learn how to act on the track if experinced guys act like a**holes and basically treat others high dollar toys like sh*t.

I dont think the track officals can do anymore than what they have expect black flag people... I think that the only way for things to get better is by us racers policing ourselves, by this i mean we all need to clean up our acts and start racing clean races.

Sorry i know this rambles on and on but I was thinking about this all day but when it came time to type it out i couldnt pull it all together so if anyone has any thoughts on this please chime in...
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune

Messages In This Thread
Hacking, Bashing and bad sportsman like conduct - by rocco79 - 03-13-2006, 07:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bashing session at the elgin bmx track! This sunday (7/18/) Mr. Tune 30 8,172 08-19-2005, 10:12 PM
Last Post: nccsavage
  So much for bashing today RCDad 4 1,504 06-06-2005, 03:45 AM
Last Post: RCDad
  Elgin bashing DO-U-MAXX 4 2,084 06-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Notochord