Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well well
I went a differnt method than I thought I was when I got back in the hobby. I was waiting to buy that X1-CRT so that I could make sure I had the right motor and pipe configuration and when I went to place the order today I could not bring myself to do it. I saw the price tag and decided that for now, since I just got back in the hobby that I would prolly be bashing more than racing and my time is limited yet for how long and when I get to go out, so rather than buy a full bred race truck I decided to go elsewhere. So I bought an LST2 :joy: , a Nova 528x 8-port roto-start :joy: and JP-2 pipe with some other goodies to install before I ever run it. Since most of my time is spent at construction sites and really rugged off-road terrains it should be a better choice for now and I like that they changed alot of stuff from the original LST that I heard has problems with, so after a few mods once I get it, I think I will be much happier with the LST2 than the CRT, but that CRT is definately still on my christmas list for the future when I get more involved in racing. Confusedalute: see you guys soon. I would like to hit camp-maxx but not sure about schedule yet. Should get the truck next week and have to see the temps outside to break in the new Nova.

Messages In This Thread
well well - by salsaking - 03-06-2006, 04:37 PM
well well - by Obsessive R/C - 03-06-2006, 09:11 PM
well well - by Tex - 03-07-2006, 12:42 PM
well well - by maxximum_44 - 03-07-2006, 12:44 PM
well well - by salsaking - 03-09-2006, 01:26 PM
well well - by Obsessive R/C - 03-09-2006, 07:44 PM