Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got some bad news today so everything has to go.
Traxxas Junkee if you do 20 you got yourself a deal there would be no way of getting the extra on just 3 nut drivers.

JT, Tex I appreciate your support guys and I dont feel like anyone has given me a lowball offer on anything I was the one that made up the prices on stuff and most of you guys have thrown in extra the shipping and just to help out. If anyone is doing any lowballing it would be doing it to myself. I knew that I was going to take a HUGE cut on all of the stuff sold but thats in the past and this is now so I just have to go with it and think about what I will get in teh future to beat the piss out of you guys with on the track HAHAHA (that was a little day dream sorry) Again I just want to thank all you guys with all your support and kind words. And I'm happy that all this stuff is going to guys that are going to be useing it at the local track so I can see it being put to good use.
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"

Messages In This Thread
Got some bad news today so everything has to go. - by Toughtrax - 10-23-2006, 07:49 PM