Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got some bad news today so everything has to go.
Thanks for all the kind word guys, I'm just happy they caught it early my dad passed away from Colon cancer back in 2003 and they didn't catch it soon enough to help it.

Eracer: They are AMB and they work great never missed a lap haven't had them long enough to be beat up LOL and I do take paypal my user name is the same as my email [email protected]

UeMaxx: No I wont be there Gotta save all I can right now but if your interested in the servo consider it yours

RecockulousStamPede: The bag is more then big enough to put the stampede in there and the mini t but I dont think your emaxx that might be to big

Casketman: If you want the second transponder its yours again they work great just bought it Jan of this year along with the other one that is going to Eracer.

rocco79: TTR box is yours man and thanks for the kind words I have 2 six cells in it with deans plugs and a gel cell that I can give ya to just incase you want to run that instead
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"

Messages In This Thread
Got some bad news today so everything has to go. - by Toughtrax - 10-21-2006, 09:16 PM