Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maximizer bead locks, who has them?
Who has the 14mm maxx sized maximizer beadlocks?

Over the winter, I bought a set of x-75's for my savage and a set of 5-holes for my revo. I've bought rage rings for both sets as well.

It seems at least one or two tires on each truck comes loose each weekend. It's very annoying considering how much the cost.

So far, I've tried HB deathgrips with and without rage rings. Without rage rings, all four came loose within one tank. In order to install them with rage rings, it took a lot of force and ended up damaging the rings. Now they are all warped. And they still didn't hold.

On my revo, I run imex swamp dawgs, medium compound. They don't come loose as bad as on my savage. I'm guessing the lighter weight of the truck has something to do with it. I also use rage rings. The seem to fit nice and tight and they go together like they are supposed to.

What tires do you use that don't come loose? What vehicle are they on? I'm tired of fiddling with them and I don't want to waste money on tires that won't work well.

I gave up on the HB tires and just glued them to a spare set of rims that I have. As for now, the x-75's are sitting on a shelf. I sent maximizer an email 3-4 days ago and didn't get any response, so I figured I'd try here to see what you have to say.

Any info would be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Maximizer bead locks, who has them? - by olds97_lss - 06-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Maximizer bead locks, who has them? - by Ponch - 06-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Maximizer bead locks, who has them? - by Ponch - 06-03-2006, 02:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bead Lock Wheels??? Jeep_Guy 3 1,582 02-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Casketman
  Glueing tire to inner bead? Sh1nn3r 26 4,799 08-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4