Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacking, Bashing and bad sportsman like conduct
+1 rcdad, But the jumps are never gonna be smaller. The larger jumps atract more people. If you don't feel comfortable marshalling in a spot then move! Find a place where they will not be flying in the air! I have taken a savage full on in the chest, didn't feel that great. Just one of the things you have to deal with when trucks and buggies are cookin through the air.

As for rookie classes, I think that would be a good idea. Being a rookie myself I know I have no chance against people like sonny and a few others unless they break so why race them? I would rather race people more my skill level. But i think thats what the z-mains are for?

The hacking and bashing prob won't stop because most of the newb's aren't on the boards. They are just the average joe's that aren't into this hobby as much as we are. I have hacked before(not at liesure mind you) and I have been hacked. It is impossible to predict what the person you are trying to pass will do. I know that if someone is coming up on me, but hasn't caught up to me yet I will puss a little harder to stay ahead. If they catch up then I will move over for them. But if when I move to the outside to let them pass they might also try to go outside to pass me. A wreck would occur. Any other hacking or bashing is not acceptable but it's a part of racing and will never go away. There will always be the guys that think they are the fastest no matter what car they drive how it's setup or how it runs(Freeridejunkie J/P) We as full time hobbyist have to look for these people and try to help them out and explain the rules to them.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS

Messages In This Thread
Hacking, Bashing and bad sportsman like conduct - by squirrel - 03-14-2006, 01:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bashing session at the elgin bmx track! This sunday (7/18/) Mr. Tune 30 8,497 08-19-2005, 10:12 PM
Last Post: nccsavage
  So much for bashing today RCDad 4 1,551 06-06-2005, 03:45 AM
Last Post: RCDad
  Elgin bashing DO-U-MAXX 4 2,132 06-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Notochord