Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacking, Bashing and bad sportsman like conduct
OK, I gotta say...if I'm doing my job racing my line and the guy behind me is faster, he should be the one who passes me. I'm not required to get out of his way. After all, we are both racing for the same thing, the best position on the track. Now if he can't pick a clean pass and gets impatient, sure he can ram me out of the way and maybe wreck us both. If I can give him room to pass, without "pulling off to the side" to let him by, I would. But during the course of a race, I can't tell if every car is faster than me. If he is, he will find a way around me, just like I have to find my way around anyone I am trying to pass. And if someone blocks a pass, is that hacking? In all other forms of racing, as long as you are sticking to your line, you are entitled to it. Now if you move suddenly to block or hit another car, that's a hack.

Messages In This Thread
Hacking, Bashing and bad sportsman like conduct - by DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 03-13-2006, 08:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bashing session at the elgin bmx track! This sunday (7/18/) Mr. Tune 30 8,498 08-19-2005, 10:12 PM
Last Post: nccsavage
  So much for bashing today RCDad 4 1,553 06-06-2005, 03:45 AM
Last Post: RCDad
  Elgin bashing DO-U-MAXX 4 2,133 06-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Notochord