Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacking, Bashing and bad sportsman like conduct
dont ever pick a car up by the wheels...

Rocco, this is nothing against you or SMT, but u cant expect much more than that in that class of racing. Yes it happens in buggy as well, but the guys DO police themselves quite a bit more. You will see guys stop or let someone pass them if they had already hacked that person. Yea there is blocking and intentional bumping that goes on because sometimes guys get an attitude or what not on the stand while they are driving. No im not perfect I have done it too as have all of us. But when u have huge trucks driving around a tight track, many of which are not "race" vehicles the bashing and stuff is not gonna stop. To be Honest, there are not many guys in that class that are VERY experienced in racing. Most of the guys justthink that more throttle equals faster lap time. I have seen it in practice. Dont get me wrong, I am NOT in any way shape or form trying to bash anyone or what class they run, but I gotta call it like I see it and that is what is basically goin on out there.

just my .02$
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"

Messages In This Thread
Hacking, Bashing and bad sportsman like conduct - by Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-13-2006, 08:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bashing session at the elgin bmx track! This sunday (7/18/) Mr. Tune 30 8,322 08-19-2005, 10:12 PM
Last Post: nccsavage
  So much for bashing today RCDad 4 1,521 06-06-2005, 03:45 AM
Last Post: RCDad
  Elgin bashing DO-U-MAXX 4 2,101 06-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Notochord