Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xmods Evo
these are the new xmod i cant get pics yte cuz my camra is at ritz getting fixed but when i get it back i will take some pics. These are from radio shack but they are LOTS OF FUN! great for indoors fun in the winter.

thought i would put it up here really looking only for cash or trades for MiniQuake, 1/8 buggy stuff or mini-t upgrade parts specifially a good set of micro electronics.

well im getting 5 xmods EVO this friday in a trade heres wut i will have for sale, im hoping to make enough money for a revo and im hoping to get rid of them as a car or truck and all the upgrades to the specific car or truck

1 f-150 with everything upgrade wise and lipobatts (might keep the lipos for myslef)
1 Hummer H2 stock but it does have all upgrades in boxes not installed yet
1 G35 same as the hummer everything in box not installed
1 mustang same as the g35
1 evo 8 same as the g35 too

i will also be getting a speed checker but i dont know if i wanna get rid of that. and i will be getting a set or li-ions that i could install for an extra charge.

Trades im looking for parts for my mayhem 1/8 scale sportwerks buggy, specifically rear hubs, monster tires that have 17mm hex's, buggy wheels and tires, or anyother mods that could help on my buggy. I would also trade for a rolling revo shassi or a RTR or ARTR REVO or savage.

P.S. everything upgrade wise means bodykit, awd, bearings, s2, for trucks that also means lift kit and drop kit, and the suspension for cars.

i will sell a car or truck with all its corresponding upgrades for 115 bux (except the f-150 with lipo or i think one of the cars has li-ion) plus shipping its about 140 plus shipping on the RS website so this is a really great deal and i only accept monetary offers unless it is a trade for a (Mini Quake, 1/8 Buggy stuff, OR mini-t stuff no stock crap preferrably whole electronics setups or upgrade parts)

This is a great deal and you should consider it!!!

John

Messages In This Thread
Xmods Evo - by north_shore_racer - 10-27-2005, 04:24 PM
Xmods Evo - by thenewguy821 - 10-27-2005, 06:51 PM
Xmods Evo - by north_shore_racer - 10-27-2005, 10:29 PM
Xmods Evo - by thenewguy821 - 10-28-2005, 10:44 PM
Xmods Evo - by north_shore_racer - 10-29-2005, 04:45 PM
Xmods Evo - by north_shore_racer - 10-29-2005, 06:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  xmods upgrades cheap! north_shore_racer 0 887 06-13-2006, 06:28 PM
Last Post: north_shore_racer