Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
One of the problems with the war is that we only know what the criminal liberal media tells us. One of my best friends was in Iraq and won't tell me stuff he's forbidden to tell. All he says is that if america knew what was really happening and what is really there the whole country would want to turn it to a parking lot. The contents of his secret missions are fobidden from public for his life. The sentance for blabbing would probably result in his life. Obviously it's serious stuff. He was in downtown bagdad and in sadaam's house. Do you think they would just go out telling everyone "hey yep we found 6 nukes today" no they are not. They may not have found actuall bombs or maybe they did. I don't know and probably never will. Either way from what I've heard first hand from the guys that have been there, The citizens want us there. They huddle around us like we are their gods. When we are in their presence they feel uplifted like they have a chance at life. They are showered with gifts and foods. Then there is the few radicals. out of 100 Iraqi's maybe MAYBE 10 don't want us there. Either way, It's war and there will never be a right and wrong way to do it. Stay and we are stupid and trying to be a bully. Leave and we are the worlds pussys.
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by AddictedtoNITRO - 11-17-2008, 11:16 PM