Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over
J-Dub Wrote:Well you fail to realize...we all go down in flames. So that was a rather stupid statement. Smile

I'm just saying we should stick together through this thing. And all I still see hear whatever is whining about Barack Obama. shut the fuck up and look at the bigger picture, there's alot more to focus on that the president, the country as a whole is being flushed, and our leader, even though you would like to think So, is not doing the flushing.

I'm not a fan boy or bandwagon, I voted the way I did to keep another ignorant warmongering fuck out of office. During a press conference, McCain was quoted as saying "have you ever heard that song, you know, Bomb Bomb Iran?"

Come on, thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard any leader say.

Whatever man, go ahead and bash away, oh yeah go read my quote to you in the Traxxass Crawler thread, you'll like it, oh and I don't have to shut the &%$K up either! It's a free country ya know, well at least for now! :moon:
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)

Messages In This Thread
enjoy life as you know it cause it's over - by bubbaracing - 11-15-2008, 09:57 PM